Somone got murdered near me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somone got murdered near me...

I work in Pompton Lakes, NJ (north jersey people know where that is). It's a small suburban town, like most of north Jersey is. A main shopping district, a local high school, nice community. A few days ago, two guys got into an argument. one of them had kicked over the other's can of soda. they started arguing, and one of the guys stabbed the other in the chest with a butterfly knife. then he ran to a friends car, hurting his leg in the process. the guy who got stabbed stumbled a few feet and fell. paramedics rushed to the scene when it was reported that someone had been hurt. they rushed him to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead. The cops thought the guy had stabbed himself, but they were shocked when the real killer turned himself in. he told them where he'd hid the knife, the whole story. the guy who died was 25, the guy who killed him is only 19. his girlfriend works with me...as does the dead man's sister-in-law. needless to say, there's some tension at work...the two aren't allowed to work together because they keep arguing. it's some pretty messed-up stuff...i expected this in Paterson or Newark, not Pompton Lakes. and it was all over a can of soda....
    \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

that's really sad all over a 50 cent can of soda.
    2004 Dodge Ram QC 2500 CTD

Comment

Yeah... wtf?
      Maybe his mommy didn't hug him enough as a child.
      <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Wow, that sucks... how sad.
        2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
        1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
        2011 Cadillac CTS-V
        2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
        2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

People are crazy I tell ya.

When I was 15 I watched a guy shoot a man execution style in his front yard. That was crazy.
          1998 A4 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

over a can of soda? there has to be something more to this story, otherwise that is messed up..a buddy of mine lives in the city and i was over at his house one night and we heard some people arguing and we look out his window in time to see two of his neighbors arguing and one of them shot the other one in the stomach because the one guy refused to pay up after they had been playing cards. pretty messed up stuff.
            1993 Olds Cutlass Ciera(The White Devil)3.3L V6 (gone)<br />New Car:2002 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 (The White Bull)

Comment

Originally posted by BigCutlass:
              over a can of soda? there has to be something more to this story, otherwise that is messed up..a buddy of mine lives in the city and i was over at his house one night and we heard some people arguing and we look out his window in time to see two of his neighbors arguing and one of them shot the other one in the stomach because the one guy refused to pay up after they had been playing cards. pretty messed up stuff.
              nope, it was over a can of soda. there were a bunch of witnesses, all teenagers. the dead man had kicked over the can of soda, and they began to argue.
              \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

Originally posted by skorpion317:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BigCutlass:
                nope, it was over a can of soda. there were a bunch of witnesses, all teenagers. the dead man had kicked over the can of soda, and they began to argue. </font>[/QUOTE]well i think its time to officially say that the world is over. if people kill each other because someone knocked over someone elses can of soda, we may as well kiss our asses goodbye.
                1993 Olds Cutlass Ciera(The White Devil)3.3L V6 (gone)<br />New Car:2002 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 (The White Bull)

Comment

Originally posted by BigCutlass:
                  I have seen people beaten up because they put food in a microwave oven at a 7-11 ahead of someone else. People have gotten shot or stabbed to death over a parking space on a public street. Or have been run off the road because they cut someone off. Or just because you give someone a funny look.

Comment

Someones appearance can trigger more severe reactions because it is considered to be more threatening. Crazy as it may sound, I get more aggresive reactions from people when I dress in "street clothes" verses when I style my hair straight and dress formal. Sometimes when people get angry and fight, it's for reasons that they have yet to analyze themselves.
                    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/camazoic\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/camazoic</a><br /><br />Interest:Sports,Cars,Sport Cars,Sports with Cars in them, and using my Car to Sport(obselete meaning) in.

Comment

gotta love stupid people
                      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by ABH:
                        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BigCutlass:
                        I have seen people beaten up because they put food in a microwave oven at a 7-11 ahead of someone else. People have gotten shot or stabbed to death over a parking space on a public street. Or have been run off the road because they cut someone off. Or just because you give someone a funny look. </font>[/QUOTE]that is why i have a CHL
                        2004 Dodge Ram QC 2500 CTD

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X