IF YOU PAY BEST BUY WITH $2 BILLS, AL QUAEDA WINS! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF YOU PAY BEST BUY WITH $2 BILLS, AL QUAEDA WINS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilboy28:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
    are $2 bills real???? what does this "legal tender" thing mean??
    Please tell me you aren't this dumb. </font>[/QUOTE]please tell me your not dumb enough to know what sarcasm is?

[img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

Well, america is raising alot of idiots these days, most of them goto cheap community colleges only to find themselves in a management position at mcdonalds in 5 years.

Many have terrible english skills, math skills, and history/science knowledge is poor.

They are all into being cool and hip to the hop.

Most think they know how to operate an average PC but they don't know much of anything when it comes to the windows kernel and application coding.

They all want import cars with rice cans on the back.

America the beautiful... America the retarded!

Comment

I invite you to move. Hell, if I were closer I'd help ya pack! ;)
        Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOfPrey01:
          Well, america is raising alot of idiots these days, most of them goto cheap community colleges only to find themselves in a management position at mcdonalds in 5 years.

Many have terrible english skills, math skills, and history/science knowledge is poor.

They are all into being cool and hip to the hop.

Most think they know how to operate an average PC but they don't know much of anything when it comes to the windows kernel and application coding.

They all want import cars with rice cans on the back.

America the beautiful... America the retarded!
          I agree with him 100% the average intelgence of the general public in America is declining at an extreamly fast rate. **** common sense doesn't even exist any more in America. Nearly everybody in america wants everything handed to them on a silver platter. No one wants to work for the stuff that they want any more.

Comment

haven't you heard about the public school policy against common sense????
            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
              haven't you heard about the public school policy against common sense????
              hahah [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
              99 WS6
              13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
              tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicklz:
                The cops didn't handcuff him. It was store security. Which puts them liable for false arrest, and I'm sure a hundred other things.
                I just wanted to add my 2 cents I can guarantee it was not Store security that handcuff him Best Buy has a Loss prevention team and they dont have handcuffs and can not physically touch any person unless they are defending themselves. I know this for a fact because I have worked for Best Buy for 3 years 1 of those as a Loss prevention supervisor. dont get me wrong i think what happened was wrong and am not defending anyone. I will say that Best Buy does not hire some of the brighest people (some are sharp as a marble)
                Black 99 Camaro A4 Y87, Stock Ground Effects Kit,T-TOP<br />MODS: Flowmaster 80 series Muffler, Pipes & 31/2\" Tips, Tint 5% back 35% Sides <br /><br />NORCAL SINISTER SIX

Comment

If it passes the pen test then there really isn't much they can do without proof that it's a counterfeit. I wouldn't worry about $2 as much as I would a 50 or 100. And my managers don't even check those.

Comment

More reasons why I don't shop at Best Buy.

I haven't shopped there in about 5 years after they screwed me out of $200.
                    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Best Buy is a store for rich stupid people to spend thousands of dollars on electronics which can be purchased online at half to the cost.

Everything at best buy is rebates, rebate this rebate that.

A friend of mine worked at Best Buy for 1 month.

He quit due to their lack of employee respect and payroll.

$7.00 per hour.

Your roll as an employee is to sell product by any good means.

The wonderful thing is... There is no commissions!

So when you bust your azz trying to sell a $14,000 dollar plasma screen TV. Your percentage is 0.

What a great place to work...

Then circuit city works totally off 100% Commissions, so if you don't sell anything you are screwed. But as long as you look good, communicate well, and have people perceive you as an honest sales man, anyone can sell products fine.

F*ck best buy!

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOfPrey01:
                        Then circuit city works totally off 100% Commissions, so if you don't sell anything you are screwed. But as long as you look good, communicate well, and have people perceive you as an honest sales man, anyone can sell products fine.
                        Circuit City hasn't been on commission in over two years.
                        <a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/New/IMG_0085.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Black 2002 Camaro M5</a>-SS takeoff muffler, B&M Ripper, K&N Filter, 35/20% tint, Infinity speakers, Viper alarm, perpetually breaking clutch return spring mod. 15.49@90.15<br /><a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/P14.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">Pewter 2002 Firebird M5 (Dad\'s Car)</a>

Comment

way to go & burst his bubble, sheesh [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 02PewterBird:
                            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BirdOfPrey01:
                            Circuit City hasn't been on commission in over two years. </font>[/QUOTE]hmm, well it was about 5 years ago i applied.. hehe

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X