Damn Corvette!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Corvette!!!

the other day i was driving by a Chevrolet dealership and saw a C6 Corvette and was so taken by it that i almost rear ended a Sunfire because i was staring and drooling. I was in my GMC Jimmy so it wouldn't have been a HUGE deal but man i had to lock 'em up to avoid hitting her. That damn Corvette made me almost kill somebody:) No car has ever done that to me... [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Anyway, so i should have stopped to look at it but didn't get a chance. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

Close call.
    WWW<br />Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technition<br />1997 3.8l Y87 Camaro \"Layla\"<br />2000 Mustang GT

Comment

hahahaha that’s kind of funny since nothing bad happen I remember being 17 I was sitting at a stop sign at the mall in my elcamino and seeing a white ws6 and it had some mods done and I was just sitting at the stop sign staring at it totally forgot I am at a stop sign next thing I know I had 10 cars behind me that were a lil frustrated lol.
      1998 Navy Blue A4 Camaro (Sold)<br />MODS: Performance<br />Whisper airlid,K&N Filter, TSP Rumbler & Carsond cat.<br />Apperance:Xenon Airdam and clearcorners. <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/wilkcamaro98\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/wilkcamaro98</a><br />2002 Dodge Ram Sport Silver 4.7 v8 stock.

Comment

scared me a bit
        2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X