No announcement yet.

coming out of the closet....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good for him..my gf was bi..before i came along ;) ..haha..she has done a LOT of work for GLSEN (gay, lesbian, and straight education network...or something like that)..and still remains a large supporter of gay rights..i think its cool to be able to ask her whether or not she thinks a girl is hot...... :D

PS: you are not tough for making fun of gay people..try doing it to their face..statistically they are well fit..well educated..and know EVERY come-back..you'll never win
    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

If this topic goes any farther south, lock it down with my blessing!

Choice is something WE ALL have. You have a choice to go away!

Steve
      FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
      Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
      Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

As far as your friends work situation. I doubt he'd get any action from the company. He stated this because obviulsy it bothered him. (sexual harrasment) and if the company decided to take any action whether written warning or not. It could be deemed discrimnation, no matter how strict the companies email policies are. The fact he sent it to everyone in the division/company, shows it wasn't a private email. I don't think he should have anything to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicklz:
          As far as your friends work situation. I doubt he'd get any action from the company.
          Yeah because the majority of them are probably straight [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
          I joke I joke.. I'd say the same thing if he worked with anorexic girls and had the taste of thick women :D
          <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
            Jeez people... some of you DO NOT have common courtesy?!?!?!?!

Everyone is different... that makes us the same.

Everyone is entitled to their sexual preference.

Some of you show your maturity level.

Btw.... I am straight
            I dont know thats why god created penis and vagina [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

Comment

What ever the guy can be gay but I do admit its a waste of company resources and time...

What would happen if I sent out an e-mail openly claiming I like to have sex with women?
              -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                What ever the guy can be gay but I do admit its a waste of company resources and time...

What would happen if I sent out an e-mail openly claiming I like to have sex with women?
                do you get made fun of for having sex with women?

and btw please quote where the email says anything about having sex
                millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

Hear about the Maine senator who put in a bill for gays to be married in Maine, just so he could fight against it when it came into legistlature (sp) ??? :rolleyes: he said that he was giving the gays a taste of their own medicine because they are always the ones shoving their adgenda in people's faces.

I say, let them get married and do what they want. You may say it's against your religious beleifs but marriage is legal and through our government. Seperation of church and state. Marriage is not through the church, so it doesn't matter if it was in the bible or not.

Think about this: is there any group of people other than the gays that are openly made fun of every day and have their names used as vulgar words? How many times a day do you use/hear the word "******" or "***" or "homo"? I think it will be the same as it was for black people in the early 1900's. They were technically equal but it took decades for people to accept it. The only question I have is: who will be next? after we stop caring about homosexuals what group will there be to be picked on and at the bottom of the barrel?

Dang I wrote alot.

Comment

I cant stand a ***/homo/*****/butt pirate. If they like the ping ping thats fine i just dont wanna know they do. Keep it to them selves.
                    1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Comment

As for the question who will be next? Fat people is my answer. I want to know when it will become socially acceptable to call somebody fat openly.

But how many times a day do I say '******', '***', '*****'? A whole lot. But when I say it, I dont say it to put down homosexuals. I could care less about their sexual preference, just let them live. I just say it as a comeback, or a putdown, but If i call someone a ******, I'm not saying "Your gay", I'm just calling him a ***. See what i'm saying?
                      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by LD:
                        do you get made fun of for having sex with women?

and btw please quote where the email says anything about having sex
                        Nope I don't, but I get jokes about being white, chunky, semi-balding, owning a camaro, etc...

A PC world would suck people crack jokes, it happens.

and they didn't talk explicitly about sex, but the whole email is about sex. If it wasn't about who this guy likes have sex with then he never would have written it would he have.
                        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          5 days ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Little work today
                          by ssms5411
                          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                          3 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X