Post Pictures Of Your Aquarium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will post pics in a week or so..
    I am getting my roommate and iguana so we'll have a cage or terrarium for it [img]smile.gif[/img]
    She needs to pick out all the **** for it first though..
    <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
      Hey eXzodious do you know if can put a small blue lobster in mu aquarium? I dont want to get anything that will not get along with my current fish.
      From my experiences with anything other then fish from local pet stores like those little crabs or frogs they seem to get shocked pretty easy and get sick and die quickly I would stay away from them but go ahead and give it a try cant hurt anything except for your wallet, those little crabs or whatever they are make sure they are fresh water I wouldn’t know whether they are aggressive or not but the best thing you can do is go online and research the name and find out its traits. Watch how much you put in there if it a 10 gallon tank and with 5 fish you are starting to push it if it was my tank I would put schooling fish in there in groups of 3 maybe tiger barbs or neon tetras maybe a small catfish like what ya got to keep the place clean.
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/exzodious\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Pontiac Firebird</a>

Comment

I gave away my tank to my co-worker a couple of months ago. So he could use it for his snap turtles.

I use to have Angel fish, neon fish, puffer and one beta fish. I had tiger bards but they were bad to the Angel fish.

Yeah, I really do miss having them around. But it was very difficult to maintain it. One one fish gets infected, the whole aquarium get infected.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Went to Peter Piper Pizza on Sunday w/ the lady friend, anyway I won a goldfish there. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
          Same night I took out the old aquarium from the closet to set it up the next morning to take a picture for CAMAROWIDBASS's thread.
          When I woke up, I found it upside down :(
          Poor bastard, I was gonna give it a real good home. I gave it a burial ceremony today w/ fish flakes and everything, then, flushed it down the potty.
          I can't help but feeling sad cuz I wanted to take that pic.
          We will miss you Goldie! :(
          ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

my boy has some pirana. has like 5 of them chillin in a big tank with some guppies and gold fish. he says in a week the guppies will be gone and 3-4 weeks after that the gold fish will start getting attacked. I cant wait for the fish to grow and get vicious!
            Its cool when you're drunk and or high to watch the fish just swim around. I once thought they were plotting against me and are going to break out and eat my face. Obviously, i wasnt in my right state of mind.

Comment

I have 3 turtles in a 55 gal tank lol

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac nino:
                Went to Peter Piper Pizza on Sunday w/ the lady friend, anyway I won a goldfish there. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                Same night I took out the old aquarium from the closet to set it up the next morning to take a picture for CAMAROWIDBASS's thread.
                When I woke up, I found it upside down :(
                Poor bastard, I was gonna give it a real good home. I gave it a burial ceremony today w/ fish flakes and everything, then, flushed it down the potty.
                I can't help but feeling sad cuz I wanted to take that pic.
                We will miss you Goldie! :(
                RIP Goldie, you will be missed by all.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X