Can Someone Run a Carfax for me? New Car... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Someone Run a Carfax for me? New Car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Someone Run a Carfax for me? New Car...

Hey-

I know you guys probably get tired of looking up Carfax for people, but if one of you kind hearted souls could look this up for me, and let me know the results, I'd be eternally grateful.

1G2NW52EXYM779149

Thanks again to whomever does this!
    Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

*puppy-dog face*
    Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

No severe problems (major accidents, fire, flood damage, major odometer problems or lemon history) were ever reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for this 2000 PONTIAC GRAND AM GT (1G2NW52EXYM779149). If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

The story of this 2000 PONTIAC GRAND AM GT (1G2NW52EXYM779149) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
      This sedan has had 2 owners and was owned in Michigan. It was originally registered as a lease vehicle. The leasing company actually owned this vehicle and collected payments from the individual leasing it until the vehicle was sold or the lease expired.
      It has had no minor or moderate accidents reported to CARFAX.
      It has had no DMV-reported total loss events, like a major accident, fire or flood.
      It has a consistent mileage history with no indication of an odometer rollback. The last odometer reading, reported on 08/20/2002, was 29,968 miles.
      It was not reported to a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback (LEMON).
      Its basic warranty has expired. You may want to discuss an extended warranty with your dealer.
      Go to the Detailed Vehicle History for the complete history and a glossary of terms.

Date:
      Mileage Reading:
      Source:
      General Comments:

01/04/2000 Michigan
      Motor Vehicle Dept.
      Warren, MI
      Registered as
      lease vehicle

01/04/2000 20 Michigan
      Motor Vehicle Dept.
      Warren, MI
      Title #159L0040355
      Title or registration issued
      First owner reported
      Registered as lease vehicle

08/20/2002 29,968 Michigan
      Motor Vehicle Dept.
      Marquette, MI
      Title #387N2320158
      Title or registration issued
      New owner reported

Comment

Thanks, Nachius!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X