I gotta get together some money quick - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I gotta get together some money quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta get together some money quick

For this beauty:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...490829854&rd=1
    <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

OMG baddest car EVAH!
    Lenore<br />Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series, Pro-5.0 Shifter

Comment

ugleeeeeeee!

find a nice 79 trans am, then we'll talk. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

better make sure you've got all your metallica CDs handy :D

I think those cars are sweet..
        <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

that looks pretty nice.
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

fugly

Comment

Excuse me while I go to the bathroom for a quick break.

Not as pretty as the Bandit (the headlights are awkward, methinks), but that's one beautiful car!
              Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

Car was recently repainted... anything can look that shiny with a fresh paint job.

I don't like the interiors of the early-mid 70's cars... urgh.

Nice and all but I've seen better.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan:
                  Car was recently repainted... anything can look that shiny with a fresh paint job.
                  I don't care about it being all shiny... that's just a plus.

1) No rust on body
                  2) 2 those manifolds look great. No rust, minor paint bubbles.
                  3) Engine bay CLEAN
                  4) Leather in really good condition

Basically it's hard to find a car in that good of shape that isn't "showroom" owned.

When I get everything leveled I will own a 1972-1976 Trans Am. Preferably a 74 but we'll see.
                  <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

Bandits didn't come out until 77 [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]

Do it. Reminds me of the 77 T/A I had. THe car most likely has 3.32 posi rear w/Warner T-10 tranny. very nice.

Needs subframes ( they should've been made w/real frames to begin with). Also, cherry bombs weren't stock [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

If I had the money, I'd be on it like white on rice.PLus, it's the last yr that the 455 ws offered if you ever want to do a "stock/factory" option engine swap.

Basically it's hard to find a car in that good of shape that isn't "showroom" owned.
                    Not really, but it aint cheap. Rust is teh biggest downfall on those yrs. If you have $$$, get someone to check it out before bidding, make sure the car is worth it.

edit: look at his other cars, get the 69 Lincoln & have a feild day w/the 460 [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
                    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                    94 comero 3.4

Comment

Looks nice and clean, I personally like the 77 (I think) and up front ends better. Only problem is the Pontiac 400 it has under the hood. Hard to find parts for, it's not like a SBC engine.
                      2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
                        Only problem is the Pontiac 400 it has under the hood. Hard to find parts for, it's not like a SBC engine.
                        [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]

Dude, you lost umteen million cool points w/that statement.

[img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
                        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
                          Only problem is the Pontiac 400 it has under the hood. Hard to find parts for, it's not like a SBC engine.
                          [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]

Dude, you lost umteen million cool points w/that statement.

[img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
                          </font>[/QUOTE]Chebby &gt; P.O.N.T.I.A.C.

Unless you know where I can get some parts for the damn thing. A good friend of mine would like to get his '79 Trans Am running, I told him to just swap in a SBC :D

Comment

P.A.W., Jegs, Summit, Northern Auto, Nappy, Auto Zone, Schlep Boyz, Trash Auto (if they still in bidness), Advance Auto, Mom&Pop auto parts, Year 1, Ames Performance, Classic Industries,......

Have your friend shoot me some e-mail, especially since you're trying to ruin his ride [img]tongue.gif[/img] ;)
                            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Edit: Thanks for the IM's and links, Nate. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X