Need 1999 V6 HP Tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 1999 V6 HP Tuners

I guess this is the place to post this, couldn't think of it fitting in other forumns.

Anyway, I have Wester's PCM tuning. The first one he sent me was bad or something (probably my fault), so he sent me a second one which is great but he forgot to change the speedo calibration from 3.08 gears to my 3.42's. He was going to send me another one but I didn't want to go through the hassle of getting another crank position relearn procedure done or paying the $20 to ship the PCM back to him.

I have been driving around for a few months with the speedo off. It is pretty easy to do a 10% calculation in your head but it is starting to get on my nerves. Plus I am adding miles to the car I am not really putting on it.

So, is there anyone relatively close to Omaha (a broad defintion) who has HP Tuner's for the 1999 V6 that would be willing to just switch my speedo from 3.08's to 3.42's?

I am willing to travel a decent distance (not like 1000 miles or something) and provide adult beverage compensation or something along those lines.
    SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X