No announcement yet.

This is it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a supercharger while you're at it, I think Procharger makes on for the 4.6L's. Something like a 65% increase in HP.... yum.
    Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
      4.7? are you smoking?

You got 3 motor choices.

4.2 V6, 4.6 V8, 5.4 V8...

Being its a 4x4 that leaves you with 4.6 or 5.4...
      My friend's brother has a 2000 or 2001 single cab 4x4 F-150 with the 4.2 V6.
      <a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/New/IMG_0085.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Black 2002 Camaro M5</a>-SS takeoff muffler, B&M Ripper, K&N Filter, 35/20% tint, Infinity speakers, Viper alarm, perpetually breaking clutch return spring mod. 15.49@90.15<br /><a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/P14.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">Pewter 2002 Firebird M5 (Dad\'s Car)</a>

Comment

This is The mods i have lined up Flowmasters,3-inch body lift,bigger tires(not sure what to get),and a new hood the one i am going to order looks like it is of a Cobra! but it is for a truck.
        sounds like a good set up, but go w/ a suspension lift instead of a body lift if your planing to go of road at all. The body lifts have a habit of comeing unseated going over big bumps. the suspension lift is a little more, but atleast it does somthing. leave the body lifts for us 4x2 guys who dont need functionality 8)
        RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by PunkRockerK:
          yes i have decide i get the 2002 ford f-150 4X4 single cab. it does have the 4.6 V8 still enough power though for climbing!

This is The mods i have lined up Flowmasters,3-inch body lift,bigger tires(not sure what to get),and a new hood the one i am going to order looks like it is of a Cobra! but it is for a truck.

What do you think?
          i know what hood you are talking about. they did the same mod on the show "Trucks". they put a supercharger on, modified the intake, that was just like the cobra intake, to fit the supercharger tube, and put the cobra looking hood on. it was cool looking.
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Since when is Oklahoma in the South?

Comment

I don't even need a car to be a man, my 'Maro is at home in the driveway [img]smile.gif[/img]
              *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

oklahoma is directly above texas, that's def. south grigory lol
                1994 Pontiac Firebird 3.4L V6

Comment

your from russia and your trying to tell me that Oklahoma isn't a southern state?
                  2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Trucks are my choice, but I like compact, I dont have a need for anything bigger. As soon as I get a job, I will be getting another truck, 4x4 this time. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                    92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan:

I'm more of a man driving a neon than any "man" that drives a truck. :thump chest:
                      The truth comes out????

Stefan likes NEONS????

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

I'm sooooo gonna get banned for that [img]tongue.gif[/img]

trucks are BORING!
                      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

yeah i found a 6-inch suspension lift i am ording and paying payments on Plus it is already lifted 2 or 3 inches from the stock because i had the tortion bars tuned up. Need to find bigger tirs though.

And hopefully after everything is done if i save it will take me 4 months to order a supercharger and the intake to hook up to the new hood!
                        94 Firebird Formula<br />mods=Flowmasters (glass pack in place of cat), K&N cold air intake,hypertech tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by 02PewterBird:
                          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KBeezy:
                          4.7? are you smoking?

You got 3 motor choices.

4.2 V6, 4.6 V8, 5.4 V8...

Being its a 4x4 that leaves you with 4.6 or 5.4...
                          My friend's brother has a 2000 or 2001 single cab 4x4 F-150 with the 4.2 V6. </font>[/QUOTE]No ****? I've never seen one. EVER. I'm not saying its not true, just saying it must be rare ;)
                          Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

there is nothing more uncomfortable than the bench seat in a truck.... plus whoever sits b*tch has a miserable time.

Comment

Has everyone gone mad? What's wrong with you people? He's talking about a F*rd here (I even hate to use the F-word). I would rather pull my 'bird around with a tractor chain as to drive a F*rd. Now I could see the temptation if it were a new GMC, but this one's a no-brainer.

I wouldn't worry about modding the truck either. I figure most of your money will be spent at the pump trying to keep that gas hog happy :D
                              2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Know it is fairly descent on gas mileage. Pretty funny though a ricer kept agging it on on the highway speeding by then slowing down just got on my nerves. Then i pulled over beside him at the mall. He started talking smack like he was gods gift to the earth. so we get out and and i am pretty big. so he said you dont would not want your truck messed up would you.(as i lifted a chain out of the bed) I told him if he messes with my truck his car will end up in a dich!

He got in his car and drove off.

I do still feel the need for speed but the 4.6 triton will get up and go for a truck.

December= 6-inch lift and 38-inch tires!

Tommorow= straight pipes

I sean a cammarow beat a civic though. I drove by the camaro and gave him a thumbs up!
                                94 Firebird Formula<br />mods=Flowmasters (glass pack in place of cat), K&N cold air intake,hypertech tuned.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X