i hope this isnt a repost but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope this isnt a repost but....

i heard about in class today how inHot Rod magazine they talked about how GM is going to start making the 69' camaro frame and body(see price below). made and stamped by GM. no cheap clones. all steel body. [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] now there will hopefully be no more ripping up classic 69's for dragster. :D

[ September 25, 2004, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: BLLDOGG ]
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

I think thats on the cover of Hot Rod.. it's sitting out in the kitchen right now :D

I bet they're expensive..
    <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

yeah, thats it. im really happy about the choice. we had a 1/2 hour descusion on the pros and cons of the producing it.

the biggest pro we came up with was that people wont be destroying classic cars to use as dragsters anymore

and the biggest con was that it might lower the value of the real 69'

Comment

Ahhhh Hot Rod's got the price in there, dont have the issue infront of me ( and too darn lazy to look up a link for it right now ) but me thinks the price for the body was in the neighborhood of $15,000-$20,000.

A full turn key, ready to roll car will also be avalible for somewhere around $50,000 I think.

Mind you this is not a "Kit Car" or any fiberglass, this is a REAL car.
        97 T-top firebird Gone but not forgotten!<br />In process of Modding a 02 Grand Am<br /> \"Dont hunt what you cant kill!\" :&gt;

Comment

i know its not a kit car. its an awsome real car. my bad on the price thing and that they are going to have a complete car. my buddy that told us about it failed to mention that.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X