extreme makeover home edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extreme makeover home edition

they are doing an espi. a few mins away from my house. i have to say it's a pretty kool seen. i only had time to drive by today. they have alot of the area blocked off. the place where they are doing is it is funny one one side of the street it's just a little-normal size homes(the one that they are ripping down) and on the other side of the street it's all new housing. i mean BIG HOUSES HEHE . it's going to look kinda weird on tv.

anyways what creeped me out about this was sunday i was in sears and i walked by a rack selling hoodies hats etc for the show. and i was think that if they ever came to these parts this would be the sears that they would have to come too. eheh. and then yesterday i hear the news.

just kinda weird hehe. anyways i think that the esp will be on in april sometime
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

They did one near my house last year sometime. It was the guy that worked at radio shack that got shot.
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X