Clear All

Originally posted by cassie:
    Just use him for booty
    she's got the right idea :D
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BobsSilverSix:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Skapimp:
      Anyways, a good rule of thumb is this: A guy won't hang out with a girl a lot unless he wants to **** her.
      You ever heard that song by Metallica "Sad but True"? Well thats sad but true. us men are so shallow, well atleast the straight ones. </font>[/QUOTE]i love that song
      Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

Don't get TOO into him. He's your rebound

Just use him for booty

then you'll find someone gooooood.
        That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, and I have heard it from more than just girls. Makes no sense. I got two friends that are married to their "rebound". If it seems to work, then it is good.
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Don't get TOO into him. He's your rebound

Just use him for booty

then you'll find someone gooooood.
          BWAHHHHH HA HA HA [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] AND THATS FROM A CHICK TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh just let things happen, dont look for love it will find you.

Oh yeah and with what she said..... my wife will be the first one to admit that I was a one night stand that just wouldnt go away. [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
          97 T-top firebird Gone but not forgotten!<br />In process of Modding a 02 Grand Am<br /> \"Dont hunt what you cant kill!\" :&gt;

Comment

Girls hold all the power. If you're an attractive girl and friends with a guy, he wants in your pants. True story.
            <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Guys are getting too nasty. This is a lady by the way, show some respect. If you got some advice, then say it in a mature way.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

I was going to say the same thing... this thread is awfully crude. These are largely the same members who post "waaah, I'm so lonely" in the "why don't I have a girlfriend" threads.

Guys--behave! [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]

[ September 25, 2004, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: Stefan ]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X