help with a very stupid thing i did! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help with a very stupid thing i did!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with a very stupid thing i did!

ok i dont know if anyone can help but....as some of u might know a friend and i have our own car detailing business. well i clean one of my former bosses cars about once a month and he always has some nasty *** tree sap **** on it.

so anyway i used a scrubing pad that i shouldnt have used to try and get this off and it ****ed up the clear coat. its only on the roof and the trunk but its prety bad its just like dull swirls everywhere.

does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this or how much it would cost to be fixed? im thinking it need to be wetsanded and re-cleared but i duno....he wasnt real pissed but i told him i would find out about how to have it fixed....any help would be appreciated.

P.S. no need to tell me how much of an idiot i am and how stupid of a thing that was to do...i already know this.
    1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

3m swirl and haze removal..dont wetsand you'll only make it worse
    96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

i tried the whole 3 step meguiars process with the swirl mark remover in the beginning and it didnt help much at all..i think it needs reclearing
      1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X