Prepare to be amazed! This is how turbo's do it! Ultimate video! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prepare to be amazed! This is how turbo's do it! Ultimate video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looked up the stats on the All-Trac, 200 HP Turbocharged I4. Not bad power, but they could have done better. Not bad looking either ('93 version).
    Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Anyone ever play the game "Burnout"? That video was just like playing the game
      yeah, except i suck cos i hit like every car on the road :\
      99 WS6
      13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
      tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

hehe crazy vid, I have done some very stupid and risky weaving through traffic when I was much younger but I grew out of it. But still that was waay to dangerous for my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by L32Projekt:
          Just looked up the stats on the All-Trac, 200 HP Turbocharged I4. Not bad power, but they could have done better. Not bad looking either ('93 version).
          as i said in Komster's first post, the AllTrac is capable of 400 HP on stock internals. that number goes MUCH higher once the engine is opened up and forged internals are put in.
          \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

Originally posted by L32Projekt:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ReodDai:
            Its a friggin celica... period. It may be fast.. but its only fast for a friggin celica.
            Wow, talk about an ignorant statement. You obviously assume that the only "fast" car is one that's produced in the good 'ol US of A. In fact, you're pretty stubborn about a lot of things on this forum and hardly ever concede a point. Not sure if you're making this statment in jest, but it sure doesn't seem like it. Tell ya what, if I put as much into my car as you have for mods, we'd be finding out who has the "slow" car.

OH NO! I just challenged Reod's AUH-THO-RIH-TAH! Whatever shall we do? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Please don't get all butt-hurt about this post, just making some observations...
            </font>[/QUOTE]Glad someone on this forum still has balls ;) Actually this thread was all jest for me. If you listen to half my babble you'll realize my favorite car/dream car isn't american its japanese (93-02' Mazda Rx-7, gimme a 99' RZ and I'd **** myself). The reason for my comments on this car is because of celica's little "looks fast" commericials when they created the new body design with the wing, ect. to make it look fast when it isn't anywhere near. I realize the GT4 is an extremely impressive rally machine that was produce in street trim as well overseas. I have respect for the car as I do with any car that people take care of (You rice it you kill it). As for spending as much on your car as I have on mine, most of my cost is stereo (isn't there anymore), exhaust (too many changes), and wheels/tires (lots of broken onces and new ones). You'll never hear me claim to be one of the faster V6s, because I can't even begin to when running a 15.6 now can I? There is a reason only my rwhp numbers are on my sig and not my times haha.

RESPECT MAH AUH-THO-RIH-TAH!!!
            00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

That video is pretty sick. Its not even really driver skill, its just driver insanity. Someone will get some good parts off that car when he wrecks it.

Comment

The Rs4 belongs to the Russian secret services, theres two of em! Both at about 400Bhp!...Looks like I may need to increase my boost A BIT!!

The M5, well, no comment. There isnt much one can do to a N/A car.......Beemers are big, heavy and anal.

My next car is either a Skyline or A Jag. The Skyline is screaming to be stolen and keyed, where the Jag aint small potatos and pumps out 395bhp standard....Pluss they dont cost much here.

There was an experiment on a car show we get here with a £1000 old wreck of a Jag, £500 of Nitrous and it was put against a:-

Db7 (Aston Martin)
                Lamborghini Diablo
                Porsche 911 C4
                TVR Tuscan 6
                and a jag worth £1500.....

Guess which won!...By a hoooooooj stretch!

Mmmm, Respect MA-ORTHETAYYYY!

Comment

Originally posted by ReodDai:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by L32Projekt:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ReodDai:
                  Its a friggin celica... period. It may be fast.. but its only fast for a friggin celica.
                  Wow, talk about an ignorant statement. You obviously assume that the only "fast" car is one that's produced in the good 'ol US of A. In fact, you're pretty stubborn about a lot of things on this forum and hardly ever concede a point. Not sure if you're making this statment in jest, but it sure doesn't seem like it. Tell ya what, if I put as much into my car as you have for mods, we'd be finding out who has the "slow" car.

OH NO! I just challenged Reod's AUH-THO-RIH-TAH! Whatever shall we do? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Please don't get all butt-hurt about this post, just making some observations...
                  </font>[/QUOTE]Glad someone on this forum still has balls ;) Actually this thread was all jest for me. If you listen to half my babble you'll realize my favorite car/dream car isn't american its japanese (93-02' Mazda Rx-7, gimme a 99' RZ and I'd **** myself). The reason for my comments on this car is because of celica's little "looks fast" commericials when they created the new body design with the wing, ect. to make it look fast when it isn't anywhere near. I realize the GT4 is an extremely impressive rally machine that was produce in street trim as well overseas. I have respect for the car as I do with any car that people take care of (You rice it you kill it). As for spending as much on your car as I have on mine, most of my cost is stereo (isn't there anymore), exhaust (too many changes), and wheels/tires (lots of broken onces and new ones). You'll never hear me claim to be one of the faster V6s, because I can't even begin to when running a 15.6 now can I? There is a reason only my rwhp numbers are on my sig and not my times haha.

RESPECT MAH AUH-THO-RIH-TAH!!!
                  </font>[/QUOTE]Oh... OK. LOL :D

OTOH, I respect a LOT of cars on the road. I don't have a "dream list" of cars, per-se but I see a lot of different cars and say "wow, I want one of those." If I had the cash, I'd have a garage like Jay Leno's (in regards to size, not all those ancient steam powered "horse-drawn carts" lol). An RX-7 would be sweeeeet, but would probably get stolen out here, or I'd not be able to stuff my large 6'1" frame in there. Heard it's not friendly to people taller than the 5' range ;) . Oh well. Bad on me for not seeing that your dream car was "just" a Mazda.. ;) LOL
                  Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

No...add it to your wish list!

Im 6ft and BROAD!!!,,,and fit in nicely!

RX7's are VERY cheap to get here!

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
                      hehe crazy vid, I have done some very stupid and risky weaving through traffic when I was much younger but I grew out of it. But still that was waay to dangerous for my taste.
                      Yah same here I used to pull crazy things like that in a 83 el Camino and I not sure how fast cause the speedo was Broke I guess like 90 to 100. But I admit I was young and dumb.
                      1998 Navy Blue A4 Camaro (Sold)<br />MODS: Performance<br />Whisper airlid,K&N Filter, TSP Rumbler & Carsond cat.<br />Apperance:Xenon Airdam and clearcorners. <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/wilkcamaro98\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/wilkcamaro98</a><br />2002 Dodge Ram Sport Silver 4.7 v8 stock.

Comment

Rx-7s are cheap for being mazda's supercar. But their 30k price tag only got reduced to the low 20k to higher 10k range. However the Rx-7 is not JUST a mazda. Its a driveable grenade. Its the one car that every single owner will say its a bigger ***** then their wife lol. However, I love them. On a side note, I've heard of more peoblems with 6" + people not being able to drive 6spd corvettes then with rx-7s. (fd3 only, screw the rest)
                        00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Mazda "used" to make some mental cars! (the mad car award now is exclusive to Mitsubishi & Scoobies)

Have you guys heard of the Mazda 323 Gtx / Gtr?

Its a tiny hatchback, 4x4 and most are over 300Bhp!....They are as rare as rocking horse poo!

I wouldnt wanna go head2head with one!
                          http://www.323gtx.co.uk/pn/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by Komster:
                            Mazda "used" to make some mental cars! (the mad car award now is exclusive to Mitsubishi & Scoobies)

Have you guys heard of the Mazda 323 Gtx / Gtr?

Its a tiny hatchback, 4x4 and most are over 300Bhp!....They are as rare as rocking horse poo!

I wouldnt wanna go head2head with one!
                            http://www.323gtx.co.uk/pn/index.php
                            Hm actually no I don't think I've ever heard of it.

Comment

You know, getting an RX-7 (if I could find one that wasn't trashed) is sounding better and better. Only problem is that I wouldn't want tEh l4m3 "rice worshippers" trying to slob the proverbial knob whenever I went somewhere. Probably would be worth the trouble just to have one... :D You people need to stop giving me ideas! ARRRGGHH!!! LOL

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X