Hot rod Power Tour 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot rod Power Tour 2004

Just got back from this a couple hours ago. It was a great turn out even though it rained on and off most of the afternoon. I would guess there were over 300+ F-bodies alone. There were also at least 3 newer ZL1's, and a 4th gen camaro Georgia State Trooper that said "Here speeder, speeder, speeder" on the bumber.

I believe the tour begins in Texas and travels 7 states. Tomorrow is the last stop in Wisconsin. Has anyone else attented this tour?

It was cool seeing cars I've seen pictures of online from Texas..IE ZAngels Camaro. Lot of badass cars..
    94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

im going tomorrow when it stops in my hometown green bay wisconsin at lambeau field. hopefully it will be a great time even though they are forecasting rain.
    Positive Force For Life<br /><a href=\"http://www.positiveforce-cc.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.positiveforce-cc.com</a>

Comment

Yea left here a few days ago Loved it!
      New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        4 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X