No announcement yet.

REVENGE ON A 3000GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is one that is funny...and does not damage anything.

Put some zip ties around his driveshaft. It's nearly impossible to figure out to look down there. don't clip the ends...just leave them and as they go around, they will hit against the car making a clicking noise. It will drive him nuts and, imagine the look on his face when his mechanic tells him what is happening.
    2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

You can take a bottle of shaving cream, freeze it and punch a little whole in it. Stick it inside his car. It'd be a huge mess so it's prob not a good idea if he's your friend. It is an idea though. The shaving cream will expand and go everywhere. Inside his vents, just about everywhere. It'll fill the whole car up.
      99 camaro... WingsWest body kit, Billet grill, EBC Green Stuff break pads, tint\'s all the way around, magnaflow exhaust, ram air, Rebuilt trans, 3300 stall, and RS 3 alarm. FFF kit! <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/452573\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/452573</a>

Comment

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
        Here is one that is funny...and does not damage anything.

Put some zip ties around his driveshaft. It's nearly impossible to figure out to look down there. don't clip the ends...just leave them and as they go around, they will hit against the car making a clicking noise. It will drive him nuts and, imagine the look on his face when his mechanic tells him what is happening.
        That's hilarious lol...
        <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

Comment

srean wrap it at night when the moring sun hits it.... he'll have to cut he way in,

TP the inside of the car.
          www.turbov6camaro.com
          1997 3800 Series II Camaro
          4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
          7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
          11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Could always just give him 4 flat tires.
            Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

"srean wrap it at night when the moring sun hits it.... he'll have to cut he way in,

TP the inside of the car."

Someone did that to a manager at work. That was awesome. He was so pissed.
              99 camaro... WingsWest body kit, Billet grill, EBC Green Stuff break pads, tint\'s all the way around, magnaflow exhaust, ram air, Rebuilt trans, 3300 stall, and RS 3 alarm. FFF kit! <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/452573\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/452573</a>

Comment

In highschool I went to Wal-Mart and bought some Chicken Blood Bait for catfish, smells horrible, and I put gloves on and smeared it all over someones window. They said the inside of the car was rancid for a couple weeks. It was great.

You could also put dishwashing soap all over thier window... preferablly the clear stuff. Put it on thick and it will just bubble when they try and wash it off. I usually get a big bag of ceral and pour soap in it and dump it on their windsheild... they go to wash it off and its a HUGE mess. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by greatsave9:
                  Messing with another's car just shows that you are powerful weak.

And posting about vandalizing a car is even weaker.
                  Exactly. Don't do anything permament... or really anything at all. There are better ways to get back at someone.

What I did to my room mate was convince him he had two STDs... one per semester. It was great. First it was AIDS then it was Herpes.

During the week before finals, he was sick, just as everyone else. This was about two months after he had sex with this girl he probably shouldn't have. I was in Biology I and was learning all about AIDS and other STDs.. knew all the symptoms: swollen lymphnodes, tired, feel sick... anyways, I convinced him he had AIDs hardcore... to the point where he lost sleep over it, and when he did sleep, he dreamt of having AIDS. Next semester we did the same with herpes. He hooked up with a girl that had a nasty sun blister a month after he messed around with her.

There are plenty of ways around vandalism.
                  2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                  Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

^
                    LMAO!!!!!!
                    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Yeah, basically what made it best was that it was during finals week, and he was ****ting his pants... not to mention we went in for an AIDS test because I thought it'd be good if I got checked out (why not? Right?) They both came back clean, but then I ate his results when I was drunk. To this day, everyone still calls him AIDS boy... and now he has no proof against it.

The key is to do it during finals week.
                      Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Horrible...

Eating paper LMAO!
                        New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

ok guys its been done! LOL.... last night my friends and i Busted-a-mission... we got all camoflauged up and everything... sily string in all of the pockets on our jackets... used my friends jetta because its nice and quiet and when he pulls up the emergency break just a little, all the lights go off... its perfect. any way... we pull up around midnight, still lights on in his house so we wait for a little... a bunch or women walk out of the door on to the street and right past us but we ducked down into all crevices but they were too drunk to notice us anyway. they drove off and we opened the doors and began to sneak across the road and into this house that was still underconstruction, we looked out of the inside of the house to see if anyone was inside of his garage. but no one showed up so we went out and snuck around the big black truck and Shane and I decided where to attack. i unloaded two cans uzi style on his hood and back, while shane covered the windows and spoiler. i then dropped my two empty cans and busted out a third can in my pocket all over his rear windshield. mean while Derrick in his Jetta slowly creeped up to our position and we jumped in and sped off doing and nice little victory peel out after their gate. it was an AWESOME MISSION... not much has ever been more fun than that... the victim complained this morning and told me all about it lol. i love busting missions now
                          -Hawk<br /><br />===================================<br />Black 2001 Pontiac Firebird<br />Automatic Transmission Street Bird<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/550453\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/550453</a> <br /><br />\"Live like you were Dying\"

Comment

me and a few of my friends had a "War vs. Asia" my last year of high school. We were really close with another group.. they just happened to all be asians... somehow a prank war got started and it was good fun.... no hard feelings. Anyways, we ended up buying 10,000 chopsticks on ebay, getting about 20 guys at 3am to go ovre to their house and chopstick their lawn. I'll try to get some pictures for you, but THAT WAS THE BEST SIGHT EVER! It was completely crazy. I heard it took them over 4 hours to take them out. Also, we riced their lawn/house, and birds went crazy and ate them...ended up getting bird**** on their cars for a while... and it's hard to mow lawns with grass in it for some reason... didn't really find out why though.

Another classic is just doing the old flouring. Have someone knock on their door, get them out of the house like "check out my new hood on my car..." once they get into their driveway, have five people with slightly open bags of flour just hit them with flour... it gets crazy.... but when it gets in their eyes, it hurts really bad.. so try to get him with his eyes closed, if possible.

I have plenty more ideas... but I don't think their "legal" exactly... or they're too ****ed up.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

I remember a great one we did now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

They normally have better ones on ebay, but you get the idea. It takes them a good week or so to notice it. Either that or put stupid tireflys on their car... you know the lights that go on the valve stems of the tires and only light up in motion.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

well....when I was in school I used to wright SPOON VTEC, Honda,NOS,Penis's make wings and bodykits out of cardboard all over my buddys 75 nova,it used to piss him right off [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] And to this day he still doent know who did this [img]smile.gif[/img] Why I did this you might ask is becuase,we have to display a "N"for novice driver,and "L" for Learner,And that kid used to always take off with my N,to a point that it was getting anoying.So this is what I did to get him back :D Or you can take the air out of his tires,would that be vandalizum?
                                $Ryan$<br />95 3400 Teal Green FireBird M5<br />Mods: see link <a href=\"http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420\" target=\"_blank\">http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420</a> <br />1986 Gold Mazda B2000 ROTIP :)<br />*New*74 Moded 350 Chevy Pickup

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X