Has anyone ever done business with Fiberglass Fabricators, Inc. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever done business with Fiberglass Fabricators, Inc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever done business with Fiberglass Fabricators, Inc.

I ordered a hood from the about a month ago the first attemp to be shiped to my house and the hood was broken so it got shiped back to them and a new one is supose to be here tomarrow, hopefully :rolleyes: . But anyways has any one here ever bought somthing from them and had this problem. I'm not really blaming Fiberglass Fabricators, Inc. I'm blaming the shiping company that they use bu tI was just currious to see if I was the only one that is having problems with them like I am.

Thanks
    Gary

i havent had the problem personally but its not uncommon. just be glad you got another so quick. others havent been so lucky
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

well the intersting part is that I got a letter on saturday, it got mailed on thrusday, saying that they have my hood and is waiting to be dilever and that I just need to call and confirm an apt. time. But on the bottom of the letter is states that a storage chare will be held for any prodeucts that stay at the warehouse for more than 48 hours. Well 48 hours has already came and gone so if they give me any guff tomarrow some heads will be rolling.

Comment

you get them man ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Fiberglass hoods always crack...

Good thing they replaced it, some dont.
          <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X