Test drove a GTO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silv6:
    the trunk was a little small, only hold one big body....the window switches where on the center console...
    if i cut off the arms and legs could i pack in two bodies? [img]smile.gif[/img] i remember the time i was in a dealership looking for a 'bird and they showed me how big the trunk was in the taurus. i wanted to ask, "so how many bodies do you think i could get in there?"

as for the switches, saturns have this too. its so they dont have to duplicate a set of controls for the shotgun position i.e. mommy's switches. the switches should be under the drivers control (my door only)!

Comment

I wish they'd have made the body style more aggresive to match the beast underneath. It's like a Cobra... it doesn't look as aggressive as the GT.
      Black 1997 Camaro RS<br />Mods: Headlight, Fog Lamp, Blinker, and Tail Light Blackouts<br />35% Tint Window Armor (www.windowarmorusa.com)<br />Upcoming: Replace failing driver\'s window motor and Black Power Antenna<br /> <a href=\"http://members.ca

Comment

id rather get my hands on a CTS-V....even though its about 20k more [img]smile.gif[/img]
        1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Vincent:
          Wait for next year's... It'll have an LS2 and look better too.
          This is what I'm waiting for.
          WWW<br />Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technition<br />1997 3.8l Y87 Camaro \"Layla\"<br />2000 Mustang GT

Comment

I think they coulda worked on the cars look a little more. Reminds me of a 97 monte carlo or 2 door lumina. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/maleet\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Silver Firebird</a> <br />Basic mods... nothing real special but it sure looks good!<br /><a href=\"http://www.maleetpobanz.com\" target=\"_blank\">maleetpobanz.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 98GREENGLOW:
              350 hp ang high 13's righ? Basicly a heavier C5 vette... That thing is awesome...I realy liked the commercial too.

How would you rate the interior?
              Disappointing 350hp. Dynos are showing 295-305 rear wheel ratings. F-bodies were doing that easy rated at just 305. Commercials are actually pretty cool for the car, only if they could of done that with the F-body.
              http://www.highperformancepontiac.co...407pon_engine/
              1 article to even see GTO numbers arent cool. Ya sure drivetrain loss, but GM cars are known to be underrated.
              \'98 z28<br /> <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all\" target=\"_blank\">http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all</a>

Comment

yeah on the 350, it's more accurate than the fbod rating for sure, but hell, if you're gonna bump up your # by 25, go ahead with a lil bumpier cam or something, stay ahead of other 350 hp cars! I heard the irs (instead of our archaic rear end) sucks up some of the suds tho, so maybe it actually does put out more than an fbod. I just think it suffers from what i like to call "celica syndrome" where the wheelwells look too damn small for the car, i mean come on, i'd like to see them closer to the corners and come with like rims 2" bigger. other than that, i like it fine!

Comment

Does anyone know if the 05 is going to have the LS2 standard or as an option and for how much more?
                  White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

I think they could have done better with the exterior design. Interior is great.

But I would rather have the real thing-"Judge."

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      5 days ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Little work today
                      by ssms5411
                      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                      3 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X