hahahahahahahaha blonde jokes are awesome - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hahahahahahahaha blonde jokes are awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahahahahaha blonde jokes are awesome

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer that was also a blonde.
    The cop asked to see the blonde's driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. "What does it look like?" she finally asked.
    The policewoman replied, "It's square and it has your picture on it."
    The driver finally found a square mirror, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. "Here it is," she said.
    The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, "Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop.
    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

lol
    1995 black firebird,t-tops,3.4L M5 Comp cam,gutted cat,Cold Air,80 series flowmaster,limited slip rear end with 3.42 gear, Hurst Billet Plus, 17\" American Racin Torq Thrust II

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

heres one..

Santa Clause, Smart Blonde, the easter bunny, and a dumb blonde was walking down the street. at the same time they spotted 20 dollar bill. Who gets it first?
      the dumb blonde cause the others does not exist [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] :D
      \"Aren\'t you a little short for a stormtrooper?\" <br />~~Star Wars<br /><a href=\"http://Community.webshots.com/user/orangebird01\" target=\"_blank\">Orange Bird01 </a>

Comment

How many blondes does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Just one - she holds the lightbulb and the rest of the world revolves around her ;)
        ... blonde moments happen to the best of us...

Comment

lol
          Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

Originally posted by token sebring:

Just one - she holds the lightbulb and the rest of the world revolves around her ;)
            Riiight. Any white-out on your screen from typos? jk ;)

Comment

Riiight. Any white-out on your screen from typos? jk ;)

Comment

damn... that's what my pointer keeps disappearing behind ;)
                ... blonde moments happen to the best of us...

Comment

and its light bulb [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

Comment

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her car and was pulled over by a rookie police officer for speeding. The cop asked to see the blonde's driver's license. She said she didnt have one. He asked her for her registration. She sais she didnt have that either. Then he asked if he could search her car, she said no because theres her dead husband back there and thats why she was speeding. The rookie goes back to his car and radio's his sergant for back-up. The Sergant comes and he tells him what she said and he goes up to the women and ask for her liscene, she hands it too him. Then he ask for her registration. She hands that too him also. Then he ask that she pop her trunk and search it. She tells him he can and he comes up with nothing. He goes back to the women and said "Ms. Officer Johnson said that you didnt have your liscene, your registration and that you had a body in your trunk, Whats up?" She responds "The next thing that lieing bastard will tell you is that i was speeding".
                    2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

How would you drown a blonde?
                      Put a Scratch-n-Sniff sticker at the bottom of the pool...

jeje hey haven't heard much blonde jokes lately..what can ya' do..
                      Check out my <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/401661/2\" target=\"_blank\">Domain Site.</a><br /><br />The man who laughs last, is slowest.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X