Cavalier owners at it again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was beat by a cavi once, it had a supercharged 3.1 in it :(

It was my friends car. He must of been making low 14's, his launch was way better than mine. He walked my car like a dog. We took it up to 80 mph, but i didnt gain one bit, he gained quite a bit. I was about 3 lengths behind him.

Well, still, the stock 4 cylinder cavaliers are piss slow, I have another buddy that has a blue one with a body kit, neons. It actually is a well done show car. But its slower than hell. When i went to my local track, this guy with the blue cav, brought it to the track as well.

I spun my wheels nasty off the line and he gained a good 2 to 3 car lengths on my azz. As soon as I cought traction, i cought up to beat him at the 1000 foot, and placed a 16.9 ETA [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] while he did a 17.8 ET

After 10 runs that day. I pulled a 15.5, 15.8, 15.6, 15.7, 15.8, 15.9, 16.1, 16.4, 16.7, 17.1,

I always eneded up with 16's+ when i didnt ease into the launch, i would end up spinning my tires beyond hell.

But anyways. New caviliers are very very slow!

Comment

...people race these? Oh well, atleast it's domestic..

If they are dumping money into a Cavy, odds are they do suffer from a mild case of F&F brain damage. :: sigh ::

I read one page then realized...what a bunch of immature fools.

EDIT: I want to race one, while going in reverse.
      2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by epic:
        ...people race these? Oh well, atleast it's domestic..

If they are dumping money into a Cavy, odds are they do suffer from a mild case of F&F brain damage. :: sigh ::

I read one page then realized...what a bunch of immature fools.

EDIT: I want to race one, while going in reverse.
        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] I bet you spank it by at least 5 car lengths if you can keep it straight..... [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
        2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

That's like saying "yeah, I want to race one with my Camaro"... no kidding you'll beat it. That's not a very good comparison.. [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
          2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
          1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
          2011 Cadillac CTS-V
          2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
          2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

I saw a brand new Cavalier do a 16.7 at the track a few weeks ago. I wasn't very impressed. I'm sure he'd smoke me on the street though, ACHOTS!!!!!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
            2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

I'd race one, in my Neon. At least it'd be somewhat fair... to me! :D
              Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X