Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skapimp:
    My FIRST dates:

Walmart - Pick her up, tell her to dress real nice, then walk around Walmart or a 99 cent store and say "baby, I'll buy you anything you want"

Invite her over for some dinner.. tell her you're cooking for her.. then when she comes, ask what flavor of Ramen Noodles she likes.

OMG [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] ..man i got to try that....but depending how well you know the girl...try this...for my first date i took this one girl for ice skatting(great ice breaker plus you can be the hero if she does not know how to skate) followed by diner at In N Out(burger joint for those non Cali people)..the whole nite cost me 24 bucks :D [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] ....and just for 24 bucks plus me being the hero several times i got the chance for 2nd date and ::cough other things cough:: [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] . anywho what ever you pick, good luck and like mentioned earlier just be yourself; even if you are a cheap stingy bastard :D lol j/p
    \"Aren\'t you a little short for a stormtrooper?\" <br />~~Star Wars<br /><a href=\"http://Community.webshots.com/user/orangebird01\" target=\"_blank\">Orange Bird01 </a>

Comment

hehe don't go to a club... they get boring if you are with somone and not a group a freinds after awhile... and some dude might mack on your chick...

Museum woudl be good... I joke around alot, plenty of stuff ot make fun of and have her laugh at in a theatre...

beach is cool later, but no need to make her feel uncomfortable and self conscious in a bathing suit. Girls are self conscious on 1st dates, and even more so when they are in a bathing suit.

picnic is cool... but its alwasy good to have something to break the silence... Something going on around you, thats why movies are good, you can alwasy discuss the movie later.

Comment

BTW who would take a chick to "freestyle rapping" as a first date?

Comment

never seen 8 mile?
          1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
            the arcade/go karts
            Yeah but make sure you set up a good place and time to meet your parents so they can pick you up.

Comment

Originally posted by j_downey50:
              never seen 8 mile?
              better get a job at the plant, for welfare moms and ex-cons for a quickie on your break.

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelli:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
                the arcade/go karts
                Yeah but make sure you set up a good place and time to meet your parents so they can pick you up. </font>[/QUOTE]lol....theres nothing wrong with taking your dates to the arcades or go karting...a little competition never hurts ;) [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
                \"Aren\'t you a little short for a stormtrooper?\" <br />~~Star Wars<br /><a href=\"http://Community.webshots.com/user/orangebird01\" target=\"_blank\">Orange Bird01 </a>

Comment

Take her for a cruise on a nice night.
                  New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBird:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Machiavelli:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
                    the arcade/go karts
                    Yeah but make sure you set up a good place and time to meet your parents so they can pick you up. </font>[/QUOTE]lol....theres nothing wrong with taking your dates to the arcades or go karting...a little competition never hurts ;) [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Competition with other middle schoolers?

Me and my girlfriend went to a go kart, arcade, putt putt golf style place...

course we had been going out for over 3 years, and we got VIP comp passes, and more free tokens then we coudl hold.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X