• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAMPA WINS THE STANLEY CUP!

TITLE SAYS IT ALL!!!

HELLLL YES!!!!!!!!!

time to get drunk
    96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Boo-ya, thats what I'm talking about. Keep it in the states!

Comment

boo no, screw tampa.

but tampa did play the 1st and 2nd period much better than calgary. calgary dominated the 3rd, but it wasnt enough.

either way, both teams were good.

Comment

khabibuling is the only reason tampa made it anywhere. very good scorers, but everyteam basically out played them for the most part. but that damn goalie is just too much
        \'96 <b>Quasar Blue</b> Firebird A4<br /><a href=\"http://jamiethekiller@comcast.net\" target=\"_blank\"><i>jamiethekiller@comcast.net</i></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.woodlandrock.com\" target=\"_blank\">my band: woodland</a>

Comment

I hate watching hockey!

Comment

khabibuling should have been MVP. im sorry, richards was good, but that goalie saved their series. hands down, no argument. he is the reason they won.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:
              khabibuling should have been MVP. im sorry, richards was good, but that goalie saved their series. hands down, no argument. he is the reason they won.
              Agreed. He was a solid wall all the way thru the playoffs. I had actually never even heard much of him until this year. No doubt, I think Tampa deserved the cup this year, but I think Khabibulin deserved the Conn Smythe.
              -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Tampa Bay was awesome. Been watching 12 years of Lightning hockey and it was awesome to finally see them come this far and win it all. They have an great hockey team right now. Hopefully they won't do too many changes for next season.

Wish I could have gotten tickets to be there!
                - Mike<br /><br />Pewter 2001 Pontiac Firebird<br />Bone stock<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/nighteye\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/nighteye</a>

Comment

I used to be all into hockey now i dont care about sports... It's all about cars.
                  New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

I am glad a new team won the cup. I am a huge hockey fan and play goalie for bar league team here in Richmond.
                    New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
                    RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
                    crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
                    The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Rah.
                      Woohoo for a Florida team.

Hockey ceased to be a sport about 15-20 years ago. With all of the dumb fighting they have now, it is mostly like professional wrestling - not a real sport anymore. And the season drags on way too long.
                      I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                      CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                      FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68:
                        Rah.

Hockey ceased to be a sport about 15-20 years ago. With all of the dumb fighting they have now, it is mostly like professional wrestling - not a real sport anymore. And the season drags on way too long.
                        yea, i mean really, violence in sports is just dumb. i mean, who wants to see people exert physical limits against one another in more that one field, like boxing and hockey. that would just be stupid. id rather have men padded to no end with no hits and constant penalities. that would make it fun. yahoo. lets make every sport into a pu$$y sport........just add more pads and more rules.

........hockey ceased being a sport. give me a friggin break.

hockey is one of the few real sports left that hasnt been dominated by ad campaigns and political & mainstream BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68:
                          Rah.

Fighting isn't a big part of the game, it just happens sometimes. While I agree that it has no place in sports, I don't think it ruins hockey, not at this point at least. If I remember correctly, there were no fights in game 7, and I don't remember any in game 6. In fact, no fights stand out in my mind through the whole final series.
                          -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Fight really are not that a big part of hockey. It's too bad it just gets the reputation for being the sport where you can watch hockey, even though it does not happen that often.

Hockey is without a doubt the most athleticly challenging TEAM sport. I'm quite offended that you think its like professional wrestling. Seems like a very ignorant comment from someone who either doesn't understand the game, or doesn't like it and needs a justification to put it down.
                            - Mike<br /><br />Pewter 2001 Pontiac Firebird<br />Bone stock<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/nighteye\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/nighteye</a>

Comment

Originally posted by NightEye:

Hockey is without a doubt the most athleticly challenging TEAM sport. I'm quite offended that you think its like professional wrestling. Seems like a very ignorant comment from someone who either doesn't understand the game, or doesn't like it and needs a justification to put it down.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X