Whats wrong with my text messaging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats wrong with my text messaging?

On my phone all day its been saying "message not sent, try again later" its annoying, i dont call people i just text people. grrrrrrrr the man keepin me down again
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

yeah mine does that too sometimes; it started yesterday and lasted for a little bit. i wonder if it has something to do with the person on the receiving end having their phone off

Comment

What service are you with?

Comment

I find texting worthless... just dial the number..
        New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by 94TeaL:
          never been in class or a part of work where you can't talk on a phone?

your signal good?

maybe they just are having a problem with there comptues or something because you send a text message, its held somewhere then sent to the person's phone. If they have no signal or the phone is off, it will be sent to them when they get a signal or the phone is turned on and downloads the new info.

Comment

Originally posted by 94TeaL:
            I usually text more then I talk. One month I had 4950 text messages in that one month. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

If its T-Mobile... you need to go in and re-enter the service center number. Try using this... +12063130004

Comment

ehhh..
                New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

its a nokia phone through cingular, i have a good signal it just keeps saying that, been doin it since about 11. i tried 4 diff #'s and it still has it. yeah i dont call cause everyone is either in class or work
                  Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 94TeaL:
                    I usually text more then I talk. One month I had 4950 text messages in that one month. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]I use about 10,000 at a low, i have a 15k message plan

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                      its a nokia phone through cingular, i have a good signal it just keeps saying that, been doin it since about 11. i tried 4 diff #'s and it still has it. yeah i dont call cause everyone is either in class or work
                      Call customer care and have them recite the service center number for text messages.

Comment

well it sent one and now its doing it again, goddamit

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                          well it sent one and now its doing it again, goddamit
                          [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

my posts are invisible.

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
                              my posts are invisible.
                              like you.. [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X