• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• showin' off to the European crowd

:D [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] :D
    http://bellkevin.home.comcast.net/porsche.jpg

[ June 07, 2004, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Lounge...

Cp

Comment

Hold on, I wasn't done. Trying to get the other pic where I actually have the question ;)
      Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Ah damn, the picture is all black. ****. I'll have to go out and resnap the picture here in the next couple of days. Its about the artwork..

Comment

sad thing is, is that the soccer mom suv would woup the shiat out of you....on or off road ;)

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
          05' CTS-V
          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

i raced a cayenne turbo on the freeway, that focker pulled a good distance on me. Those things have amazing top end for a suv, i believe they hit over 160mph too. I almost shat on myself
            Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Yeah, but I bet in the corners they'd flip faster than I would :D

Comment

gotta compliment those wheels... and the camera.

Comment

had first dibs on seein that pic....dont his paint look badass in that pic
                  94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

same color i got [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Wrong [img]smile.gif[/img] Mystic Teal Metallic

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Thx for the compliments tho guys! [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] Nothing better to boost yourself than hearing than compliments after a long *** double-shift at work!

Comment

Thats Mystic Teal??? Man, at night it certainly looks a LOT like Quasar Blue!

By the way...sweet looking car! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Comment

http://bellkevin.home.comcast.net/1.jpg
                          http://bellkevin.home.comcast.net/ca...maroprobe3.jpg

Teal all the way ;)

[ June 06, 2004, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: KBeezy ]

Comment

His loss. Quasar blue is the bestest color ever put on a car.
                            94\' Quasar Blue Camaro - Gone<br />---New ride---<br />98 Silvermist GTP

Comment

I love my teal bird.. very nice pics!
                              New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X