got new camaro guys check it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got new camaro guys check it out!

today i got this 95 z28 camaro for 4k!!ill load some pics later, but what are some v8 forms for camaros? anyone know??its a 6 speed and its red, ill get some pics for ya thanks
    96 camaro Y87~3.8 5 speed~75 shot zex nitrous~K&N~80\'s series flowmaster~yokahama tires~323 gears~5% tint all windows~bose sound~http://www.cardomain.com/ride/822994

Congrats....

CamaroZ28.com is still probably the best V8 site around. LS2.com is like a giant frat party, and ls1.com pretty much sucks.
    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Lt1tech.com
      ls1tech.com
      camaroz28.com
      z28.com
      lt1ls1.com
      fbodyhideout.com

and probably tons of local boards...

//cheapplug//daytonfbody.com//cheapplug//

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

LS1 doesnt suck cause it doesnt exist right now. this is the email i got....

"Due to circumstances beyond the control of the current Admin staff and the
        disapearance of LS1.Com's owner we're going to be shutting down this board in
        the next few days.
        We invite you all to visit www.horsepowertalk.com which is run mostly by ls1.com
        staff members and features a LS1/LS2/LS6 dedicated section.

Also something to look forward to. We expect to be brining a new website to you
        in the next week or two.
        www.ls1archive.com will be comming online. The best news about this is we've
        manage to restore the OLD ls1.com that you knew and loved from a restoral point
        in mid 2004. This will brind back the 1.3 Million posts and technical knowledge
        that we previously thought was lost for good. We look forward to bringing that
        to you and will let you all know once it's up and running with an announcement
        on www.horsepowertalk.com

Again Myself, JMBLOWNWS6, Eugenio_SS, and 2000 Silver Z welcome you to
        www.horsepowertalk.com as well as many of the moderators you know from this
        board.

I regret having to take this step but things are what they are. Thank you for
        all the years you've spent here and look forward to seeing you at the new sites!

-K"
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
          LS1 doesnt suck cause it doesnt exist right now. this is the email i got....

"Due to circumstances beyond the control of the current Admin staff and the
          disapearance of LS1.Com's owner we're going to be shutting down this board in
          the next few days.
          We invite you all to visit www.horsepowertalk.com which is run mostly by ls1.com
          staff members and features a LS1/LS2/LS6 dedicated section.

Also something to look forward to. We expect to be brining a new website to you
          in the next week or two.
          www.ls1archive.com will be comming online. The best news about this is we've
          manage to restore the OLD ls1.com that you knew and loved from a restoral point
          in mid 2004. This will brind back the 1.3 Million posts and technical knowledge
          that we previously thought was lost for good. We look forward to bringing that
          to you and will let you all know once it's up and running with an announcement
          on www.horsepowertalk.com

Again Myself, JMBLOWNWS6, Eugenio_SS, and 2000 Silver Z welcome you to
          www.horsepowertalk.com as well as many of the moderators you know from this
          board.

I regret having to take this step but things are what they are. Thank you for
          all the years you've spent here and look forward to seeing you at the new sites!

-K"
          They actually got a new forum up quite some time ago.
          1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            5 days ago
          • ssms5411
            Little work today
            by ssms5411
            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
            3 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X