SQL Server workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQL Server workshop

I was just handed a paper from our flight super, on a sql server workshop that's happening in October. Has anybody been to one of these? I'm trying to decide if it's worth it, and if it is, should I persue getting funding for a couple of us to go to it. It's on installing, configuring and troubleshooting. What do you all think? Should I try and go?
    2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

If you use databases, then go for it. We use SQL here for a couple things and the more you know, the better off you are.
    97 Camaro<br />94 Blazer<br />~

Comment

Like dz said if you are going to be using the program for your database then you should probably go. Just depends on how much your job requires you to look at or manipulate the database. I use it atleast a few days a week.

Comment

Well, that's the only problem. I don't touch software in my job, but we're always going behind the people that do fixinng their mistakes. I haven't talked to anyone yet about seeing if this is a class we can take, but I doubt it. I was just seeing what some people think about a class like this
        2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          1 day ago
        • ssms5411
          Little work today
          by ssms5411
          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
          2 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X