Anyone seen the new Budweiser commercial? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone seen the new Budweiser commercial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen the new Budweiser commercial?

Besides bringing back the lizards they owned miller lol.

You know how miller put out the political commercial where the guy is speaking and theres a horse standing at the other podium and the guy wont let the horse talk making fun of Budweiser.

Well Budweiser brought back the lizards, they are chillin on a branch and make fun of miller ( miller was bought out by some south African company or something, so they are basicly saying miller isnt american) and then the lizards go on to dis the guy in the miller commercial and are like "I hear he is the host of some new reality show with shoes and socks" or something like that it was funny though

BUDWISER OWNS J00

piss water aka budweiser made me real sick one night, I almost went [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
    I have yet to see that commercial though, I'll keep an eye out for it!
    <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

it's a hillarious commercial.
      2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
      Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

ohh **** they have another one. Its with the donky that wants to be a glidesdale. Says the same thing basicly. Its funny as hell.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X