Free GT4 Demo Disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free GT4 Demo Disc

There's a Gran Turismo 4 Demo Disc being given out by Toyota.
    To obtain it,
    Go to www.toyota.com, go to Vehicles -> Brochures -> Request a Brochure.

Fill in all of the details, and where it says "select two vehicle-specific brochures", make sure one of the entries says Prius (doesn't matter what the other is). You should get your disc along with some other brochures very quickly in the mail.

Your request was submitted successfully. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
    ITEMS ORDERED STATUS
    2004 Prius Brochure Valid to Fulfill
    2004 Celica Brochure Valid to Fulfill
    Gran Tourismo 4 DVD Valid to Fulfill
    2004 Prius Accessory Brochure Valid to Fulfill
    2004 Celica Accessory Brochure Valid to Fulfill
    College Graduate Rebate Flyer Valid to Fulfill
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

I didd this like 2-3 days ago... an they were out of discs... someone try it again today.

Comment

I dont really keep up with games anymore, but when does it come out?
      New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Still out of discs.... grrr.
        Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

What does "suppressed duplicate rule" mean on the GT4 disc??
          I want my GT4 disc :(
          *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

Mine came thru?
            Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

mine said out of stock. and now I have stupid toyata stuff for the rest of my life to look forward too... (because once they start sending, they don't stop...)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X