Purchasing First House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!! where in Pittsburgh are you?
    we're living in Crafton at the moment and the house were looking at is in Carnegie.

as an aside, theres starting to be a group of Pittsburghers here now. We should set up some weekend to go to the track.
    \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Man, that's awesome. Here in Calif. houses are 700-500K ranges. No kidding either. The cheapest ones are in the 300K.

Waiting, and waiting is not doing my wife and I any good.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

This week is my one year anniversary with my house. To celebrate, I got a riding lawn mower. LOL One year ago I moved into my house and immediately started remodeling. I paid $51,000 for the house and should be able to sell it for around $70,000....life is cheap where I live!!! It was cheaper to buy my small (2 bedroom/2 bath) house than to rent an apartment. I love it.

Good luck to all of you that are house-hunting!
        2002 Camaro Y87<br />1967 VW Beetle

Comment

I just got a call from the agent. Our offer was accepted... on every condition. So, as long as the issue with the stolen mantles work out to our liking, its ours.

We are getting the house at $74,900, with 6% seller assist going toward closing. We are only fronting about $1400 to close. The house is appraised at $85k and getting the driveway in should increase the value between 12k and 15k. We already know we arent going to stay there forever, in fact with what we are going to do to the house and projected advancements in our jobs, I am hoping to relist the house in 5-7 years at $125k and move up (back to the neighborhood we live in now.... we would be looking $150-200k for the better homes here).

Anyway... now we can get the puppy!!
          \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X