• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambo Police car...

http://www.collegehumor.com/?image_id=55617

pretty sweet.
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Thats ****ing sweet
    -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

I'd speed to intentionally get pulled over, harass the officer, then go for a ride to the police station in it :D
      <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Repost...I posted something like that a few weeks ago. There was an article about it that said it i being used to transport organs from hospital to hospital.

Comment

Its also because over there the manufacturers are required to give one of their fastest vehicles produced to the police department incase they ever need to go on chase.
          Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
            Its also because over there the manufacturers are required to give one of their fastest vehicles produced to the police department incase they ever need to go on chase.
            Better be. I would be pissed if they used my tax money on a quater of million dollar car that is high maintanance and doesnt have much of a use.
            1997 Camaro Y87. Turbo.<br /><a href=\"http://pureoctaneracing.net/\" target=\"_blank\">Pure Octane Racing</a>

Comment

lol - no, I think the companies give it to them for free but they get to use it as a tax write-off.
              Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

It was donated to them. I'll try to find the article.

Comment

http://cnn.aimtoday.cnn.com/news/sto...20040514ROM01D

Comment

I didn't know Volkswagen owned Lamborghini.
                    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Kinda Ironic that the same company that makes the slowest.. ugliest vehicles around also makes some of the coolest and fastest. I will never look at a beetle the same from now on though.
                      94\' Quasar Blue Camaro - Gone<br />---New ride---<br />98 Silvermist GTP

Comment

Kinda neat..
                        New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

**** that ****... I'd like to see em outdo me in turboed vette with drag radials.

Comment

Originally posted by ka50:
                            **** that ****... I'd like to see em outdo me in turboed vette with drag radials.
                            quite easily... hahahaha. The 0-60 time is only about .4 seconds different.. and that's not really enough to get away from a chase.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Nobody said about 0-60... Drag radials will keep the rearend planted, while you unleash 700rwhp fury in 2800lb car.

And it's gonna cost a whole lot less than lambo (buy used c5, rebuild ls1 with forged internals, heads, cam and turbo)... maybe around 40 grand total. When I get rich that's what I'm gonna do [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X