Clear All

• Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings

Which do you like better?
    Harry Potter
    100.00%
    Lord of the Rings
    0.00%

Is that even a question? :D
    <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

yes it is. I saw the newest Harry Potter tonight and have seen some of the Lord of the Rings and just wanted to know what you guys liked better.

Comment

If anyone votes Harry Potter I'm gonna smack them with a trout! That's right a TROUT!
        <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

Comment

that would be monty python then. the fish slapping dance or knights who say nee.

Comment

I like both of them a lot. However...I was highly disappointed with the Prisoner of Azkaban for some reason..

I didn't care for Michael Gambon as Dumbledore, however he did a good of a job as he could with the time to replace Richard Harris, as he could..

I dunno, the whole movie was just too rushed for me to enjoy it I think.

Lord of the Rings, however, are masterpieces.
            Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

BRING ON THE TROUT! -Bob-
              I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

HP &gt; LOTR
                I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

I saw Harry Potter last night. It was a good movie but nothing...I repeat....NOTHING like LOTR. It was predictable as well. I haven't read a single Potter book but in just the first few minutes of each movie....I knew the plot and spotted the "villain" immediately. Nonetheless....it was an entertaining movie and I'm glad I saw it with my g/f and her daughter. It made it that much more enjoyable.
                  ~02 W68 Crow-Black Bird~<p><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dravensbird02\" target=\"_blank\">scratch n sniff</a>

Comment

I actually think they are both superior to each other in different areas of film making so ill have to pull a draw and not vote.
                    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Both not my style.. but HP more than LOTR
                      2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                      Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X