Damn my sister is so ****ing stupid! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn my sister is so ****ing stupid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn my sister is so ****ing stupid!

So few days ago I took my turbo off to send it away to have super secret stuff done to it so my car sits i the garage WITH HOOD UP MIND YOU! so there sits my car with no turbo and 2 oils lines wide open and just dangling in the engine bay.....so today while im at work my sister gets my keys shuts the hood and starts it up and moves it out of the garage to get some furniture or some **** inside.......so now theres a **** load of oil in garage and then a stream of it when she moved it too.......lucky it only lost a quart but i dont see how it didnt lose anymore. !&I^F!&OI@^TCFO&%@!CFO&O*^VO!*^FV*^VYVO~!!Y&*HBBLH IV:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Past Ride
    1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
    (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
    2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] that sucks....maybee you should hide your keys next time ;)

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Give me her Phone # Shane...

I will straighten her out ;)
      2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:

stfu.

ya time to hide keys.
        Past Ride

Current Ride

Comment

instead of buying stuff for your car maybe you should move out so no one will mess with your car. or at least say "hey dont move my car its not driveable" yeah its hard i know but you can do it
          Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
            instead of buying stuff for your car maybe you should move out so no one will mess with your car. or at least say "hey dont move my car its not driveable" yeah its hard i know but you can do it
            kinda hard to live by urself when ur 19 and dont make much money. but when a hood is up u would think something is wrong and shouldnt mess with it?
            Past Ride

Current Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Shane:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
              kinda hard to live by urself when ur 19 and dont make much money. but when a hood is up u would think something is wrong and shouldnt mess with it? </font>[/QUOTE]Maybe, id still say "hey im workin on the car dont mess with it" most people dont know anything about cars and by quick glance wouldnt be able to tell not to move. Sorry, but its as much your fault as hers. also sorry, just figured if you can afford a multi thousand dollar car setup you can afford a $500 a month apartment payment
              Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shane:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                kinda hard to live by urself when ur 19 and dont make much money. but when a hood is up u would think something is wrong and shouldnt mess with it? </font>[/QUOTE]Maybe, id still say "hey im workin on the car dont mess with it" most people dont know anything about cars and by quick glance wouldnt be able to tell not to move. Sorry, but its as much your fault as hers. also sorry, just figured if you can afford a multi thousand dollar car setup you can afford a $500 a month apartment payment </font>[/QUOTE]not really....she lives in Orlando and goes to school there.....its just me and my dad that live here...she comes over without me or my dad knowing to visit and i was at work at the time....and my dad knows better to touch my car.
                Past Ride

Current Ride

Comment

Disconnect the battery cables next time. ;)
                  <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

Comment

Originally posted by V6Maniac:
                    Disconnect the battery cables next time. ;)
                    hehe I wonder if thats why it says that on everyting in the haynes manual.

Flat tire,
                    step 1: disconnect battery... probably to prevent someone from moving it or not.

But damn shane I didn't know you had a sister, and she is down in Orlando, not up by you? She going to UCF?, VCC? SCC? Is she hot? ;)

all seriousness that does suck, I wouldn't figure someone dumb enough to do that at your house. Seemed very much like a car house, so people know don't **** with sh|t.

As for living on your own... I was on my own and going to school only making $5.50 an hour in Orlando... but of course, you have a turbo v6... and I have a $0 modded car. I didn't spend $0 on my car to mod it because I thought it was cool, I did it cuz I am broke And I had a week or so where I sustained myself off of eating nachos and popcorn from work [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

would u really expect anything less from most women. 90% of women dont know where to put the headlight fluid or how to change a canuetter valve...LMFAO [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] (it was a deal on the radio, where shops call these women and feed them all this bs, and the women buy it.)
                      no offence shirl [img]smile.gif[/img]
                      1995 black firebird,t-tops,3.4L M5 Comp cam,gutted cat,Cold Air,80 series flowmaster,limited slip rear end with 3.42 gear, Hurst Billet Plus, 17\" American Racin Torq Thrust II

Comment

she was well aware the firebird was worked on she saw me over there LOL
                        2004 srt4 few goodies<br />13.3 @ 103.4

Comment

Originally posted by jmihalchik98:
                          she was well aware the firebird was worked on she saw me over there LOL
                          I mean honestly at that house, if the hood is popped on a car in the garage, I woudl just assume you don't mess with the car.

they sell stuff at home depot that will help clean it up, its like sawdust...

but jsut dirt from your yard as will kinda work too.

Comment

HAHA, that would irritate me just a little bit.
                            -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:

Before you say stuff like that that, just imagine shane in a dress and as a girl.....oh ....wait...forgot you dont have to imagine ;)
                              White 1992 3.1L V6 firebird<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/ssj_trunks\" target=\"_blank\">Here she is</a><br />----------------------------------

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X