anyone see Berger chev?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone see Berger chev?

They got 10 modded camaros left on there lot. Not to be rude some of them only have 340 -360 hp with the upgrades. They are charging 35k for them. Isnt that a little much? I mean i can find a used 02 SS around here for 16k. The with that extra 15k laying around, really boost the performance.
    2001 Camaro A4<br />K&N air filter<br />Bone stock other than that<br /><br />(+[_]+) PSP

Berger is an "old school" name. Remember, you are buying the name too. Look up how much an old 68 Berger Camaro goes for now.

And yes... I've seen a few. They are here in Michigan. So they are popular and expensive.

Steve
    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Who made the #6 camaro? I bought a GM High Performance Mag a long time ago and it featured a Newly Redone GM Legendary #6 camaro. Was blue had a side exit nascar exhaust yellow roll cage sparco seats and everything. Looked to be 18's. Ive been trying to find a site with info on it but ive only saw it in that magazine. I really like the side exhit nascar exhaust i want it on my 6.
      1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Comment

Berger's are nice, but I don't think they're 35k nice... I saw a couple of them at the Camaro's at Carlisle show last summer.
        2002 Camaro RS, SLP CAI, 80 Series Flowmaster, Whisper Lid, K & N Air Filter, Hotchkis STB, Hurst Competition Plus Shifter, Lou\'s Short Stick, Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X569, Viper Alarm System. 35% Tint all around

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X