Bought a formula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a formula

Got it today from a place called 'wholesole autos" in arlington,tx for $1500 cash. Kind of a project but its gonna be my daily driver.Heres the scoop- red 1994 firebird formula, t-tops, 114k miles, rebuilt engine, 45k miles on the tranny. Slp loudmouth, slp intake, new msd coils,new msd wires,New ngk plugs, new water pump. Only bad things is that is was in a minor accident from the last owner so it doesnt have a rear bumper, 2 of the wheels are bent and one of the tailights is cracked. Also when it was parked after the wreck someone broke the windshield and the drivers window and stole the stereo, center console and door panels. I looked over it myself and there is no frame or undercarriage damage, underneath its clean as a whistle. The drivers window was replaced before i bought it and Ive already had the windshield replaced and i have some 1998 camaro rims and some slighty used tires sitting in the garage im gonna put on it tomorrow. Also have a pioneer cd deck from my camaro i can put in it. My buddy gave me some 1999 firebird tailights to put on it also and I got a rear bumper on order. So a little bit of work and it will be a good car, already runs like a bat outta hell so after the wheels are replaced i can drive it everyday while i fix the visual problems, not bad for $1500.
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

nice.

Comment

Originally posted by RallyRed 98:
      nice.
      dude your avatar reminds me of prison [img]redface.gif[/img]
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

yours reminds of of weird al impersonating dave chappelle doing an impression of rick james... :D

i've never been to prison but maybe i am missing the point. why does it remind you of prison?

Comment

Originally posted by RallyRed 98:
          i've never been to prison but maybe i am missing the point. why does it remind you of prison?
          Prison is filled with hairy guys who give you that look ;)

Comment

ah... yeah the brawny man does look like a stereotypical gay guy... needs a little leather hat though lol men on film

Comment

I love those car. Congrats.

Got any pics?

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Sounds cool. I want a formula so bad!!!
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/maleet\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Silver Firebird</a> <br />Basic mods... nothing real special but it sure looks good!<br /><a href=\"http://www.maleetpobanz.com\" target=\"_blank\">maleetpobanz.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor:

Got any pics?
                  dont wanna snap any until i get it fixed up a bit, kind of rough right now.

Comment

congrats!
                    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mighty Thor:

Got any pics?
                      dont wanna snap any until i get it fixed up a bit, kind of rough right now. </font>[/QUOTE]post pics now man, that way we can see the progress as you get to it...
                      Lenore<br />Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series, Pro-5.0 Shifter

Comment

good deal man. im always looking for stuff like that
                        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin:
                          post pics now man, that way we can see the progress as you get to it... [/QB][/QUOTE]

That's right.

You gonna have to change your name now too to Pontiacman.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

hey man can you email me details on that place ? hommermack@aol.com..
                            thanks
                            if u got the entire car for 1500, looks like thats a nice place to get an engine for a swap.... Thanks

Comment

Good pickup. I'm glad you didn't get the Sebring, aka the Thuper Old Woman's Ride.

After restoration, get to the track and get some slips!
                              2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X