possible new toy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible new toy....

ok so i might be gettin a new toy... actually a project car... not exactly sure what it is though.. my dad was goin through some guys barn about 20 miles from here and he said there was this older car sittin in the corner with a bunch of crap piled around it.. he kinda shuffled through it to see what kind of car it was and said he couldnt get to it very good... so he asked the guy.. its some older guy who told him it was an old italian roadster... my dad described it to me... said its got two seats, short rear deck, long a$$ hood and that its a convertible... it would need to be restored but my dad said the guy said that if we could get it out of there, we could have it... my question was, what is it? all my dad knew was that it was some older italian roadster... my dads more into older american muscle cars so doesnt really know the italians very well... the only thing i could think of was like an old ferrari or lambo or something... thats the only italians i could think of.. i could just have my sights set too high... thatd be freakin tight though.. i dunno, we'll see in a couple weeks... i'll go check it out and see whats up... but if ya'll know any other older italians, prolly like 60s or early 70s models, throw your opinion out there... i'm really curious and dont so much know what to search for on the net... thanks in advance..
    disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

it's probably an mg or triumph that sometime in the old mans's life ws told that a part ws "Fra-gilee"
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

Probably right, prolly an MG or a Triumph...
      Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Fiat
        I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
        CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
        FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

yeah why do you guys gotta ruin it for me? haha i was havin dreams of opening the barn and seein an old school ferrari sittin there under a pile of junk... but yeah after lookin on the net last night im kinda realizin thats prolly exactly what it is... damn it... they dont even look that cool... i dont even think id wanna waste my money on one even if the car itself was given to me... or maybe... guess i'll have to see it first... haha
          disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

give it to me then ;)

the only non-cool convertable I cain think of are the metro converts.

[ October 15, 2005, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: 3.4 slow to go ]
            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
            94 comero 3.4

Comment

fiat spyders or alfaromeo spyders are definantly worth it. If you can restore them properly you'll turn heads like an old ferrari, and though parts will be pricey and some what rare it won't be impossible like an old school ferrari.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X