Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fbody has ruined me..

I just cant drive other cars..
    They feeel too cramped and weird. I have drivin and 3000gt a 03 celica gt and a s10 since i havent had my car and i hate it. Seems so small in these other cars.My bird just seems so much more roomy..
    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

i know how you feel... i get in my friend's stang and i get claustrophobic(sp). i'm fine in my friend's maro though :D .

btw, where's your car?
    1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

I am sorry, there are much better cars out there then F-Bodies... sorry you cannot drive them. :(

Comment

You should try driving a full size truck It'll make your F feel like a Mini.... When I'm a passenger In the Dodge, I sit reclined back, feet stretched all the way out, and I'm still 4' from the wife :D
        <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Well ive been driving my g/f 01 dodge 1500, really roomy. Also i drove my mom's 03 nissan morano feels good too. So i guess its just other cars. Full size suv's and trucks i dont have a problem with.
          New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

My car is in the shop getting paint and body work done...

and the new engine... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm used to driving aroudn in my dads DTS and moms XJ8...getting in my firebird feels pretty cramped to me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
              Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

no no i completely understand...
                im moving to ny and want a more "snow efficient" car... so i am car shopping...
                i dont like ANYTHING
                just the way they handle and everything it's weird... the only other car that i like is the grand prix gtp....
                <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

I say the same about my neon.

NO OTHER car can compare to the SEXINESS!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                  Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                  nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                  2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                  2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

no no i completely understand...
                    im moving to ny and want a more "snow efficient" car... so i am car shopping...
                    i dont like ANYTHING
                    just the way they handle and everything it's weird... the only other car that i like is the grand prix gtp....
                    <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

Yea sucks too my fbody has way better handling than any car ive drivin, but i also have some gooides to make mine handle..
                      Boxed SFC's
                      32mm ilE sway bar
                      19MM sway bar
                      Energy suspension endlinks and bushings.

Comment

Originally posted by MTMike:
                        You should try driving a full size truck It'll make your F feel like a Mini.... When I'm a passenger In the Dodge, I sit reclined back, feet stretched all the way out, and I'm still 4' from the wife :D
                        [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                        trucks own, except since i dont have power windows, i cant roll up or down the passenger side window while i'm moving b/c i practically have to lay down on the front seat to reach the passenger door.
                        RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MTMike:
                          [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                          trucks own, except since i dont have power windows, i cant roll up or down the passenger side window while i'm moving b/c i practically have to lay down on the front seat to reach the passenger door.
                          </font>[/QUOTE]and handling sucks, when i drive my g/f's dodge i have to slow down so much to take damn turns.

Comment

the 02+'s actually feel like a much smaller vehicle when manuvering (of course when your towering over people you remember how ****ing big your truck is ;) )
                            RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
                              I say the same about my neon.

NO OTHER car can compare to the SEXINESS!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                              dude... you've seriously got problems... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                              1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X