If you know anything about Sweden, Norway, or Finland come in. Gold fleck on tooth? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you know anything about Sweden, Norway, or Finland come in. Gold fleck on tooth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you know anything about Sweden, Norway, or Finland come in. Gold fleck on tooth?

There was this foreign exhange student and I can't remember which scandinavian country she was from, but it was either Sweden, Finland, or Norway, and I remember she has a little gold fleck of paint on one of her canines. She said it was some kind of fashion thing over there or something. She's gone (and school's over) but I just remembered it and it piqued my curiosity.

I can't find anything about it on the internet.... I figured it'd be a cool thing to do that noone else over here in the US of A does and I liked the way it looked, but I don't want to do it if it's one of those girl-only things or if it means something I don't know about.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?
    Black 1997 Camaro RS<br />Mods: Headlight, Fog Lamp, Blinker, and Tail Light Blackouts<br />35% Tint Window Armor (www.windowarmorusa.com)<br />Upcoming: Replace failing driver\'s window motor and Black Power Antenna<br /> <a href=\"http://members.ca

I'm Swedish and have never heard of that.

She must have been from Norway, they're all a bunch of crazy drunks...

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan:
      I'm Swedish and have never heard of that.

She must have been from Norway, they're all a bunch of crazy drunks...
      We Finns will drink Norsemen under the damn table. You should see my family reunions...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X