No announcement yet.

Buying my first home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Kala! I never had any idea what taxes and/or house prices were like other than good ol south central PA! GEEZ! I always thought my area was expensive.
    1998 Pontiac Firebird<br />5-speed<br />Navy Blue<br />Only additions so far: Flowmaster Dual Exhaust 80 Series, K&N air filter<br /><br />1989 Ford F150<br />Alpine Green and Tan<br />300/4.9 Inline 6, automatic<br />completely stock- daily beater

Comment

Wow that is expensive. My house is 2k sq ft. and we only paid 115,600

Comment

congrants, I can't wait until I can move out of this apartment into my own house
        -Brad
        98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
        2000 V-Star Custom 1100
        If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
        :rock:

Comment

congrants, I can't wait until I can move out of this apartment into my own house
          -Brad
          98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
          2000 V-Star Custom 1100
          If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
          :rock:

Comment

Congrats!

You will want to do a million things - and it is all too expensive. Just enjoy what you have and be thankful for what you have.

By the way, my annual real estate property taxes here are $5000. [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] Our house is 2700 square feet plus a two car garage on 1/4 acre. Basements are not possible here.

[ January 24, 2006, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: Everglades W68 ]
            I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
            CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
            FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

congrats man. my fiance and i are starting to look also. we are looking in the pottstown area. i'm getting so excited since i have lived in the same house my whole life
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68:

You will want to do a million things - and it is all too expensive.
                Yep. And a lot of your time on weekends will be devoted to fixing up, repairing, cleaning - whatever. Learn as much as you can and diy. You can't afford everything you will want to do unless you diy.

Originally posted by Everglades W68:

By the way, my annual real estate property taxes here are $5000. [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] Our house is 2700 square feet plus a two car garage on 1/4 acre.
                My taxes are double that for 2,000 sq feet. 6/10 acre.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Wow, I thought I had it bad with taxes here. We've been doing paperwork ALL freaking evening! Holy crap, I can't wait until this whole process is over! My dad told me "you think this is bad- just wait until settlement!" Ohhhhh man, March 15th couldn't come soon enough!
                  1998 Pontiac Firebird<br />5-speed<br />Navy Blue<br />Only additions so far: Flowmaster Dual Exhaust 80 Series, K&N air filter<br /><br />1989 Ford F150<br />Alpine Green and Tan<br />300/4.9 Inline 6, automatic<br />completely stock- daily beater

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X