• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many gigs of music do you have?

on my itunes ive got:

12.74 gigs
    3165 songs
    8.4 days worth of music

[img]smile.gif[/img] what about you guys??
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

.......Weak! I've got 3-times that. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

32 gigs
      2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
      Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Damn... I just got this computer a few months ago, and I've only got 1.82 gigs... still, I don't think I even know 12 gigs of songs that I want to listen to...
        1998 Firebird<br />V6 M5<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239301/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239301/1</a>

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
          lol.. i said on your computer! im a DJ. ive got wayyyy more than 13 gigs.. haha
          Dave:
          00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

17.2GB - Mostly all tagged with playlists for each album. I have my music partition set to 25GB so I don't overdo it ;) .
            <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

I'm happy with 2 gigs. [img]smile.gif[/img]
              Matt
              1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
              Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

about 19, been downloading simce the mp3 came out.
                Mystic Teal Metallic
                ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

3.?? gigs, more than i listen to
                  2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

because of lack of time and disk space, I only have about 9 GBs
                    ~Derrick <a href=\"http://www.appstate.edu/~do54457/\" target=\"_blank\"><i>My Webpage</i></a><br /><b>\'96 3.8L V6 M5 Firebird Y87</b> | <b>162.8 RWHP</b> / <b>196.7 RWTQ</b> <br /><b>•</b> SLP CAI <b>•</b> <a href=\"http://tech.firebirdv6.com/y87.html\" target=\"_blank\"><b>Y87</b> Package</a> - 3.23s <b>•</b> 180º thermo w/ fan switch <b>•</b> TB spacer from DEE<br />1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KBeezy:
                      lol.. i said on your computer! im a DJ. ive got wayyyy more than 13 gigs.. haha </font>[/QUOTE]Yes, I know you said on your computer. I have three times that.. Thats NOT including purchased CDs or the old discs I made a long time ago as backups.
                      Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

I've got just over 32 gigs on the modded Xbox in my car and a little over 10 more on my PC that I still need to transfer over. I can drive for a LONG time and not hear a repeat. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                        1995 Camaro 3.4L A4<br />Check out my other ride. <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/820732\" target=\"_blank\">www.sounddomain.com/ride/820732</a>

Comment

1 gig. I don't have to compensate for anything.
                          There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

^^^^ Heh.

~160gb

Comment

I have 80+G of car vids... not that much music

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X