No announcement yet.

some questions bout new camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Chet even i know this, let me school you for a sec.. F-body refers to The F platform; a small real wheel drive automobile platform from 1967 until 2002. Only two vehicles had the F-body platform, the chevrolet camaro and the Pontiac Firebird. Just incase you don't know what a camaro is its a small, vicious animal that eats Mustangs. (lol)In French, camaro= friend/companion. From what i understand the 2009 camaro is most likely going to be modified on a Sigma or Zeta chassis, so i guesss you can call it a z-body?

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Originally posted by gugdathug3:
      Come on Chet even i know this, let me school you for a sec.. F-body refers to The F platform; a small real wheel drive automobile platform from 1967 until 2002. Only two vehicles had the F-body platform, the chevrolet camaro and the Pontiac Firebird. Just incase you don't know what a camaro is its a small, vicious animal that eats Mustangs. (lol)In French, camaro= friend/companion. From what i understand the 2009 camaro is most likely going to be modified on a Sigma or Zeta chassis, so i guesss you can call it a z-body?
      I agree
      99 WS6
      13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
      tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        3 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X