DavidSiri AKA Korben in a bad car accident - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DavidSiri AKA Korben in a bad car accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are diff. stories the news says the white car(korben) was traveling at a high rate of speed, and on the other board they are now saying the taurus ran a red light and tboned korben and pretty much split car in half? not sure which one is true but still horrible news and my thoughts and prays are with them all!!!!!!

Comment

According to the news he was going at a high rate of speed and lost control.

Any new news about his condition?

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

in case you were wondering who it was...

http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...ile;u=00004662
        2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
        Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

damn that sucks... btw I wouldn't be too quick to believe the news... whenver a modified sports car is involved they start pulling streetracing, screwing around crap. Hell if he was parked and got hit byt a drunk driver they might try and pull the street racing card if it was around here.

Sorry to hear about the passenger sounds like David will make it through but I really help he is able to cope with the passenger thing. Because I know if I was screwing around and my passenger got hurt or killed I would be devastated.

[ January 18, 2006, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: shenanigans ]
          -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Oh man, this kid is two days younger than me. So much for the days when we were invincible. Dave, when you get back to read this, congrats man. Lifes far far too short to let this bring you down.
            There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

Its terrible what happened..
              Such a young life gone, and david injured so badly. Your in all of our prayers

From another thread i was reading.. davids dad directly found out and told the main information provider that it was the tauras that blew a red light and hit the passenger 1/4 panel / door and killed Aaron on impact.
              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98:
                Its terrible what happened..
                Such a young life gone, and david injured so badly. Your in all of our prayers

From another thread i was reading.. davids dad directly found out and told the main information provider that it was the tauras that blew a red light and hit the passenger 1/4 panel / door and killed Aaron on impact.
                I hadn't realized that the accident happened at a intersection.

Thanks for the updated information!
                <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/red69falcon/\" target=\"_blank\">1969 Falcon</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/81706526iUXWli\" target=\"_blank\">1972 Harley & Misc. Project Pics</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.geoci

Comment

a few people on the other site went out to where it happened. it was ~1/4 mile past the intersection.. :(

it looks as if it was davids fault.... check the other site they have a google shoot and marked where it happened

that however does not mean david was doing anything wrong. for all we know he may have just had a blow out and lost control!

please wait for 1. police to release there findings
                  or 2. david to tell us what happened/ what went wrong when he is well and ready to do so...

for now let worry about the people.
                  www.turbov6camaro.com
                  1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                  4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                  7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                  11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                    damn that sucks... btw I wouldn't be too quick to believe the news... whenver a modified sports car is involved they start pulling streetracing, screwing around crap. Hell if he was parked and got hit byt a drunk driver they might try and pull the street racing card if it was around here.
                    According to the news and some eye witnesses, David was going extremely fast and lost control.

David's camaro is heavily modified, esp. with the new T70 turbo. Here in Calif. that kind of car would be considered illegal and for off street use only. Darn Cali :mad:

Any current news out there? Is it true about Aaron?

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by shenanigans:
                      According to the news and some eye witnesses, David was going extremely fast and lost control.

David's camaro is heavily modified, esp. with the new T70 turbo. Here in Calif. that kind of car would be considered illegal and for off street use only. Darn Cali :mad:

</font>[/QUOTE]its true about aaron

Davids bother post an update on the other site... hes doing better
                      www.turbov6camaro.com
                      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor:
                        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by shenanigans:

yeah its looking that way but just have seen the news skew stories before...

</font>[/QUOTE]Guess in this case its not... but last night locally, a bunch of HUGE tanks of nitrous was stolen from some gas supplier place. Immediately jumped on that its streetracers and there doing a report on how the roads are more dangerous now.

I am talking like tanks you need trucks to steal.

[ January 19, 2006, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: shenanigans ]
                        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Did anyone see david's post on LS2.com the night before, he had a dream that his mom tried to kill herself and that his best friend died... messed up.. coincidence though
                          Mystic Teal Metallic
                          ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

Bump, for a good cause:
                            http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums...ad.php?t=13148

Sorry it's linking off-site, but the fundraising is going quite well. Only if anyone wants to help out.
                            Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X