New Scam: Beware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scam: Beware

I am a victim of the latest scam which is happening in shopping mall parking lots. Two good looking young women come to your car as you are parking, one starts wiping your windshield with a rag and the other comes to yourwindow and bends over so far her breasts just about fall out of her blouse.

While you're distracted, the other one lets herself in the backseat and then they both start begging you for a ride home. Be very wary, because as soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her shirt and rub her breasts on you while the other climbs over the seat and unzips your pants. This is when they steal your wallet. I was robbed last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I couldn't find them on Saturday or Sunday.

[ January 16, 2006, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: MTMike ]
    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Thats some funny stuff right there...hint of advise, leave the wallet at home.

Wish there were women like that at these malls. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I was robbed last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I couldn't find them on Saturday or Sunday.

you fell for the same trick 4 days in a row???
        JpX

Comment

Replace your money with condoms.
          -Rick<br /><br />Bright White \'95 Firebird Convertible 3.4L A4 - Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back, Zexel Torsen Posi-traction, Black Checkered Stripes, Clear Corners, Misc. Appearance Mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741</a> <br /><br />AIM ID: AxSlane

Comment

Originally posted by Jpx87:
            I was robbed last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I couldn't find them on Saturday or Sunday.

[img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
            <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

same exact thing happened to me.. we must shop at the same mall!
              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Mike, I'm terribly sorry this happened to you. I just wish there was some way I could take your place. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                Matt
                1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
                Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Hahaha.
                  *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

When it happened to me they were both about 85 yrs old...... were your's that old??
                    2000 GTP<br />Pulley, Intake<br />ET - 14.02<br />Trap - 97.15

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD.:
                      When it happened to me they were both about 85 yrs old...... were your's that old??
                      :eek: [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] lmao!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

ROFL
                        2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

Originally posted by Jpx87:

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
                          I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                          CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                          FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Where are they?

I had better INVESTIGATE!
                            Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

haha... I'm reading this at work right now! NOT WORK FRIENDLY&gt; [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
                              2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                              1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                              2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                              2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                              2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X