• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT WASN'T ME!!

http://billingsgazette.net/news/stat...nk-charges.txt

Prank turns criminal for Seeley-Swan high schoolers

By The Associated Press
    MISSOULA -- What started out as a prank will turn criminal this week for two Seeley-Swan High School students accused of lighting a classmate on fire.

Andrew Matthew, 18, will be charged Thursday with accountability to arson and accountability to aggravated assault, both felonies, for allegedly splashing gasoline on Colton Dunlap's legs March 10 during shop class.

Chance Hulett, 16, is accused of lighting Dunlap's legs with a lighter. But because he's a juvenile, he will appear in youth court with a probation officer before he can be charged criminally.

Hulett's court appearance has not yet been scheduled, Chief Deputy County Attorney Karen Townsend said.
    The teens told authorities they intended to play a practical joke on Dunlap, and expected the flames to die out after the initial burst, court records state. Instead, the gas exploded into 5-foot-high flames and almost engulfed Dunlap.

The 15-year-old was treated for first-, second- and three-third burns at an area hospital.

Dunlap told authorities that he, Matthew and Hulett were friends, and had been working on a snowmobile engine the morning of the incident.

Dunlap told authorities that as he turned to walk away from the group, he felt a splash of liquid on his legs and saw "flames shooting up all around him." Dunlap started running around the classroom until another student tackled him and smothered the flames.

Mark Darrow, the industrial arts teacher at the high school, told authorities the boys told him the fire was an accident, and that the gas came squirting out of a fuel line on the snowmobile and was ignited by a spark from the firing cylinders.
    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

must be your relatives then. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

i've been set on fire before... lol its funny
      1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

Hey, lets light colton's legs on fire!

Yea, he should be fine, it's not like it's gonna hurt him!

What a bunch of retards.
        <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

What's the deal with the Montana folks and fire????

MTMike must be their role model.
          I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
          CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
          FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

I had someone set my leg on fire once... I was passed out and they decided to light my leghair up... I jumped up grabbed a chair and almost hit someone with it.
            -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X