CAN'T DECIDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN'T DECIDE

I'm going off to college (Kansas State) this upcoming fall. Im pretty sure I want to study either chemistry or chemical engineering. The problem is I want to minor in Spanish (I'm awesome at Spanish) but chemistry and spanish don't really go together(or am i wrong?). Anyway I was just wondering what you guys think a good minor would be. This is driving me nuts I can't find an answer anywhere. Thanks for any help I need some advice.
    Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Double major in both [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104 96 Firebird M5</a>

Comment

yeah ive thought of that but it wouldn't really make sense. Chemical Engineering with a minor in Chemistry would make more sense than either of those with a spanish minor.

Another thing bothering me is I really want to learn Spanish and I'm really good at it but it just wouldn't make since to me to study that and chemistry.
      Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

At my school (Drexel) you can overlap credits to contribute to your minor. So a logical descion would be to Major in Chemical Engineering and minor in Chemistry, or vice versa. I'm doing the same with Copmuter Science and Computer Engineering, and it means I only have to take something like 3 extra classes because they overlap so much.

But it depends what you want a minor for.

Comment

Double major, then get a job as a chemist in mexico and its the best of both worlds
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

You can just take classes in spanish that count as electives. It sounds like you want to learn more, but not actually use it in a career. So, there isn't any point in getting a major in it. You can still say you are fluent on your resume if that matters to you.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98:
              Double major, then get a job as a chemist in mexico making crystal meth and its the best of both worlds
              Fixed it for you.
              <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X