What color Red should I paint the Supra? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What color Red should I paint the Supra?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What color Red should I paint the Supra?

Since I work at Toyota i get a Professional paint job for 800 bucks in any red I want! I want something that stands out!! Gimme color names and pics of the color.......pics are a must so I can see them.
    Past Ride
    1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
    (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
    2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Candy Brandywine red (or just candy red)

http://www.amadirectlink.com/feature...aintBooth2.jpg
    <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104 96 Firebird M5</a>

Comment

I'm thinking red....
      00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

ferrari red :D

Comment

camaro red [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
          \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Shane:

Ive seen this car a lot in person, the kid lives like 2 miles from me. you may recognize it from Sport Compact Car recently.......

http://www.fuzionauto.com/?where=supra

Comment

^^Now thats a sweet *** color.
              I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

i like that candy red alot and i like that supra(pic above) color too but i dont like it when its orange. if you can paint it just that deep red, it would look sweet :D
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Boyds Red.
                  2001 Camaro, 3.8 v6. Five speed. Red. SLP Torque arm, SLP CAI, adj. panhard bar, lcas, eibach springs, 3.73 gears and Zexel-Torsen T-2 LSD.

Comment

candy apple red, Lazer red(around 95 mustang), or the color of that supra up there
                    <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

baby puke green
                      Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

Candy apple red (House of kolors style) ;) w/ a metallic flake clear coat.
                        ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

Originally posted by AaronG:
                          baby puke green
                          ur cool.
                          Past Ride
                          1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
                          (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
                          2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

Candy Apple Red is my personal favorite red. I might get my Camaro repainted to this for next to no cost at all.....daddy is an automotive painter of 20 years and is in really good with the boss man [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Shane:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AaronG:
                              baby puke green
                              ur cool. </font>[/QUOTE]it was in a super sport mag. some guy had a bad *** car and went through the catalog and picked the uglyest color he could find. it ended up being a real cool car.
                              Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                1 day ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X