Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going in 15 minutes to look at Z

Autotrader (click me)
    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Hmm... A 6 speed Black on black. Low mileage, fair price. Good luck.
    2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Black on Black is nice I love the combination. I wish I coulda found mine in a M6. :( Good Luck man.

Matt
      \'93 Red 3.4L Camaro<br />Engine: Jet II, Pacesetters, K&N FIPK, Accel Wires, Iridium Plugs, Flowmaster, ASP U/D, 180 Thermo, much more...<br /><br />\'98 Z28 Vert Triple Black A4 Stock for now<br />34000 Miles<br /><br />Not enough room in the sig for my stereo.

Comment

Yea, um, if you get that, definately bring it to SLP day...... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I just got back they said that they will give me 6500 for my car BS its worth alot more check my cardomain site in my 'file. Anyways with no downpayment and the trade in the payments will be.
          48 months @ 168.00
          60 months @ 140.00

mmmmmmm
          \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

and it has the slp quad tip exhaust and tinted back windows.

Comment

sorry man, unless your car is brand freaking new with 0 miles and has been in a plastic bubble all its life, you won't get much more than that for it.

don't forget you have to deal with insurance and extra tax (not sure if pennsylvania has personal property tax).

looking at your cardomain, your looks in essence stock, 5 years old, has orange or red painted interior pieces, and has had body work done. :( not sure how much more you wanted.

Comment

The painted pieces are gone and that includes tax and tags. how much do you think I could get if i sell it privately???

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:
                  Yea, um, if you get that, definately bring it to SLP day...... [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  no doubt.

Comment

i think 6500 is good for a trade in. finance for 48 months, and go to town [img]smile.gif[/img]

enjoy it! LOOOOOOVE THE LS1

but watch it, they fall on their face at 70, everyone knows that

Comment

dont hesitate just buy it
                      Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

privately... 7-8000?

i mean, it's better than my car... trade in value is 5200 as of my loan transferral on saturday!

no options, 92,000 miles... :( whatever, i'm keeping this car until the body falls off. :D

don't forget us when you are in 12s land.

Comment

what they are offering for you is good. i would never sell my car though. in 20 years, people are going to think of our cars as we think of the classic muscles cars :D
                          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:

but watch it, they fall on their face at 70, everyone knows that
                            i was in 3rd gear at around 60. i mashed the gas i was over 100 before u can say "****".

Comment

but there is one problem. the v6 is in my dads name so i have to pitch an idea to him that he could trade it in and ill pay the rest.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X