The next karate kid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've taken martial arts for some time.

But I still think Star Wars Kid could rock that kid! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

i used to do that kinda of stuff with a springfield 03, back in the JROTC days
      Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

Originally posted by Nachius:
        I've taken martial arts for some time.

But I still think Star Wars Kid could rock that kid! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
        Agreed. ;) The sad thing since I've watched the video is the kid is probably trained to just do kata's in tournaments. There is a chance you could take him if thats true.
        00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

pffft, just send his a$$ to detention & be done w/it. :D
          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
          94 comero 3.4

Comment

He's skilled, but i fear none of these people who do such heavily competition oriented martial arts. they lose sight of the martial part, it's training for COMBAT not medals, and so many schools train for medals and trophies they produce low quality students.
            1994 Pontiac Firebird 3.4L V6

Comment

Originally posted by Kaoz:
              He's skilled, but i fear none of these people who do such heavily competition oriented martial arts. they lose sight of the martial part, it's training for COMBAT not medals, and so many schools train for medals and trophies they produce low quality students.
              Bingo. Thats why Tae Kwon Do isn't a martial art anymore. There is a reason the schools call it Tournament TKA instead of traditional TKA lol.
              00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Martial Arts is over rated. Just watch the ultimate fighting championship. Most of those guys are some sort of black belt in something or the other. However, 95% of those fights quickly go to the floor and it becomes a grappling match.

I could take that kid easily with a 12 gauge.
                SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

Originally posted by mjparme:
                  Martial Arts is over rated. Just watch the ultimate fighting championship. Most of those guys are some sort of black belt in something or the other. However, 95% of those fights quickly go to the floor and it becomes a grappling match.

I could take that kid easily with a 12 gauge.
                  :rolleyes: Yea I bet you carry one of those around constantly don't you? Its a little different when your watching two 300lb men that both know martial arts fight each other. Any of those men would rip you in half without taking you to the ground. Also another problem with UFC is many of the guys on there use jui jutsu. Which means they only fight on the ground lol. Good work showing your ignorance of this topic my friend. Better start carry that gun everywhere :rolleyes:

Oh btw UFC is the WWF of the martial arts world. It may not be fake but its like trash TV.

Comment

Originally posted by fbirdgt01:
                    i bet he makes his parents proud ;)
                    yeah no ones taking his lunch money
                    www.turbov6camaro.com
                    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Yea I bet you carry one of those around constantly don't you?
                      Yeah, I bet that kid carries his little stick around everywhere he goes too?

I could take that kid easily with a 12 gauge
                      That was supposed to be humorous, nothing more.
                      SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

Originally posted by mjparme:
                        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Yea I bet you carry one of those around constantly don't you?
                        Yeah, I bet that kid carries his little stick around everywhere he goes too?

I could take that kid easily with a 12 gauge
                        That was supposed to be humorous, nothing more.
                        </font>[/QUOTE]Actually my point was unless he is just trained to do kata's in tournaments the kid wouldn't need his little stick. You would need your little gun.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X