Need name for new car club!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need name for new car club!

well me and 3 friends want to have a little car club, nothing too serious like where we have meetings every week or something. anyways, they're all silver cars. mine is a firebird, there's also a v6 mustang, a camaro z28, and a honda civic. the civic is not all 'fast and furiousish'. we got the idea once when we all happened to meet up for lunch and noticed how badass all the cars looked parked together (we all have appearance mods). we've been trying to think of one that goes with the fact that their all silver, or that we cover all the pony cars, but can't think of anything. u all feel free to post any good ideas

Silver cruizers?
    <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

Silver Streaks!

I;d wait till you had a few more members before you made a club [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

silverbullets
        ~Jessica~<br />Office Manager @ <a href=\"http://www.fbodycentral.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.fbodycentral.com</a> <br />2001 Firebird GT NBM, A4<br /> <a href=\"http://fbodyqueen.tripod.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://fbodyqueen.tripod.com/<

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
          Silver Streaks!

[img]smile.gif[/img]
          Somehow that brings a picture in my head... Silver people streaking. :eek:
          <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

Close to Gold!

Comment

Originally posted by BLUE:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
              Silver Streaks!

[img]smile.gif[/img]
              Somehow that brings a picture in my head... Silver people streaking. :eek: </font>[/QUOTE]Not my fault your a perv [img]smile.gif[/img] I got it from the Richard Pryor Gene Wilder movie [img]smile.gif[/img]

One of the funniest scenes ever when Gene Wilder is covered in shoe polish, whereing a rastafarian hat, pretending to be black [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Pics?
                2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

3 amigos? FIgure your friends south of the border may appreciate it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
                    Silver Streaks!

[img]smile.gif[/img]
                    Somehow that brings a picture in my head... Silver people streaking. :eek: </font>[/QUOTE]i was actually thinking silver streak marks
                    Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

quote:
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Silver Streaks!

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Somehow that brings a picture in my head... Silver people streaking. :eek:

i was actually thinking silver streak marks
                      [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                      -Darin<br />1991 Red Firebird A4 (stock)<br />Alchol engineers some inject it we injest it.

Comment

3 amigos? Figure your friends south of the border may appreciate it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                        HAHAHA!!! Funny sh!t [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

How bout':
                        Team Silver Bullet?
                        South Texas Riders? I dunno really, just some ideas that might help you.
                        ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

yop man i dont be too be mean but i think if you dont think of yourt own car club name then it doesnt mean shiet

Think og your own name then it iwllk have mopre of a meaninh uou know what im saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Nachius:
                            Close to Gold!
                            WTF?? If you're even considering that one, just call it "Second Place"......lol
                            2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
                              yop man i dont be too be mean but i think if you dont think of yourt own car club name then it doesnt mean shiet

Think og your own name then it iwllk have mopre of a meaninh uou know what im saying?
                              someone have a little to much to drink? ;)
                              1993 Olds Cutlass Ciera(The White Devil)3.3L V6 (gone)<br />New Car:2002 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 (The White Bull)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X