Wife just saved someone from being killed/kidnapped - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife just saved someone from being killed/kidnapped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneBad9D5:
    Topics to been seen soon...

Wife saved camaro from being stolen.
    Wife confronted someone who passed gas.
    Wife won brand new car.
    Wife saved couple from getting divorced.
    Wife found $20,000....and gave it to the cops.
    Wife cured cancer.
    Wife was awarded purple heart today.
    :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Am I missing anything.

Its a good thing though that you help other people out not alot of people do that nowawdays.
    I figure if noone else is going to help I might as well make myself useful. I'm not one of those people that just sit back and let people take care of things alone.

I could hate someones guts and if they seriously needed help id do it. I guess im just weird.

Comment

wow thats awesome! thank god she called the cops. It sounds like the tampa bay area sees alot of action. I know my cousin is currently living in jacksonville and says alot of stuff goes on there.
      95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

Originally posted by that90spunk:
        wow thats awesome! thank god she called the cops. It sounds like the tampa bay area sees alot of action. I know my cousin is currently living in jacksonville and says alot of stuff goes on there.
        The city we're in is fairly quiet until recently. Last week there was a shooting which resulted in a high speed chase and someones car with kids in it got shot.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X