Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smashmyviper.com

http://smashmyviper.com

What the hell? Watch the video if you want to see how incredibly stupid this is.
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Pixels available: 1,000,000.
    Price per pixel: $1.
    Total: $1,000,000.

The guy's already made $5,000. Won't take long before he's paid off the Viper and starts earning a profit.

Does suck to destroy a great car, though.
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

3 things #1 its a stupid way to raise money #2 I never realized how much dodge vipers look like an oversized del sol #3 Id pay more money to test drive the viper than to destroy it.
      95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

I wouldn't give someone $100 to throw a brick at a Viper.... I would pay $1,000 to throw a brick at the guy who put up the site.
        2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
        Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

WTF?
          2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

Originally posted by Skapimp:
            I wouldn't give someone $100 to throw a brick at a Viper.... I would pay $1,000 to throw a brick at the guy who put up the site.
            They live in my area (says something about fairfax no?). Maybe I should start throwabrickatthoseviperidots.com

Comment

what kind of business are they trying to open?
              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Skapimp:
                They live in my area (says something about fairfax no?). Maybe I should start throwabrickatthoseviperidots.com </font>[/QUOTE]screw bricks, i want... shootatviperidiots.com :D

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

Yeah if it worked they would actually pay those vipers off and make profit.. it is a ****ty way to do it though.

Really it doesnt seem like theyre moving too fast. Its gonna take quite a while to sell all those pixels.
                  *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

maybe I shoudl start smashmyvette.com, what an idiot, I don't think he will make the money he wants before the car is completely ****ed up. He may make the money back for the cost of the car if he gets lucky.
                    2005 Chevrolet Corvette C6 <br />M6, Magnaflow\'s 14336<br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/v6purplebird\" target=\"_blank\">C6 Pics</a><br /><br />Old car:<br />1996 Firebird A4<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Magnaflow Catback Exhaust<br />Magnaflow Catalytic Converter<br /><br />George Mason University<br />CEIE Major<br />Pi Kappa Alpha<br /><br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/nsolano\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird Pics </a>

Comment

lame

Comment

watchmehavesexwithmycamaro.com...? ...anyone??
                        99 WS6
                        13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
                        tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

myneighborscrewscars.com
                          The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            4 days ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Little work today
                            by ssms5411
                            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                            2 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X